Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'You nauseate me': 'The View' host Ana Navarro slammed for labeling Ron DeSantis 'disgusting hypocrite'

2023-08-02 11:21
Ana Navarro is seemingly back on Twitter, as she retweeted Ron DeSantis' post, calling him a ‘disgusting hypocrite’
'You nauseate me': 'The View' host Ana Navarro slammed for labeling Ron DeSantis 'disgusting hypocrite'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: After Ana Navarro faced backlash from the internet for supporting Cardi B, she spent some time away from Twitter, while still being active on Instagram, and appearing on ‘The View.’ However, Navarro is seemingly back on Twitter, as she retweeted Ron DeSantis' post, calling him a ‘disgusting hypocrite.’

On Tuesday, August 1, DeSantis tweeted about all the things he would do as President, to which Navarro responded and faced backlash from the internet.

‘Dude, shut up’

In a rather rare occurrence, Navarro has directly retweeted DeSantis, who talked about ending the weaponization of the government and replacing the FBI director, among other things. DeSantis’ tweet read, “As President, I will end the weaponization of government, replace the FBI Director, and ensure a single standard of justice for all Americans. While I’ve seen reports, I have not read the indictment. I do, though, believe we need to enact reforms so that Americans have the right to remove cases from Washington, DC to their home districts. Washington, DC is a “swamp” and it is unfair to have to stand trial before a jury that is reflective of the swamp mentality. One of the reasons our country is in decline is the politicization of the rule of law. No more excuses—I will end the weaponization of the federal government.” Navarro retweeted the GOP leader and wrote, “Dude, just shut up. You’ve done nothing but weaponize Florida’s government against Disney, drag-shows and history. Sit this one out you disgusting hypocrite. Really.”

‘Do you get paid to spew hate’

Navarro has faced severe backlash from the internet for calling DeSantis a ‘disgusting hypocrite’ and for claiming that he has done nothing but ‘weaponize Florida’s government.’ One person responded to Navarro and wrote, “This reaction makes me want to vote for DeSantis,” and another asked Navarro, “Do you get paid to spew hate or does it just come out of you naturally?” Some people have also asked Navarro to leave Florida as one tweeted, “He can say whatever he wants Ana. And if you don’t like Florida, maybe you should do Floridians a solid and leave.” One Twitter user also wrote, “You nauseate me.”

Tags news