Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Keenan eyeing Emily? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 islander and new bombshell flirt, leaving Kay Kay heartbroken

2023-08-01 11:16
'Love Island USA' Season 5 new bombshell Emily bonds with Keenan leaving Kay Kay jealous
Is Keenan eyeing Emily? 'Love Island USA' Season 5 islander and new bombshell flirt, leaving Kay Kay heartbroken

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 new stars Emily Chavez, Kenzo Nudo, and Jonah Allman shook things up in the villa soon after they arrived at the island by boat. However, things got even more intense in the latest episode after they had their chance to couple up with the islander.

Emily wasted no time getting to know the male islanders and letting the female islanders know she had her eyes on Harrison Luna Hans, Keenan Anunay, and, most of all, Marco Donatelli. She even gave Carston 'Bergie' Bergersen a chance, as she was impressed that he was willing to move to whatever city the woman he falls in love wants to live in. However, Emily's interaction with Keenan Anumay leaves Vickala 'Kay Kay' Gray furious.

Kay Kay gets emotional after Keenan flirts with Emily

In the latest episode, Keenan spends time together with Emily. The new bombshell complimented Keenan and said, "I think you are like the person that you like hit all the spots looks wise." They later shared laughter together while Kay Kay was noticing everything. However, Keenan admitted to Kay Kay that he found Emily attractive, and Kay Kay only liked him more because of his honesty. While Kay Kay was initially unbothered by Keenan's confession, she started to get jealous when she saw them talking. Carmen later chimed in only to fuel up Kay Kay's jealousy as she noted that Emily doesn't seem to care about how her actions could be hurting the other female islanders. While Keenan told Kay Kay about his chat with Emily, she went off and got to know Bergie. Kay Kay felt hurt that Keenan suddenly wanted to get to know someone else right after they spent a night at the hideaway. Furthermore, Kay Kay burst into tears questioning o herself why she isn't enough for Keenan.

'Keenan... what are you doing?'

Kay Kay wasn't the only one offended by Keenan and Emily's flirting. 'Love Island USA' season 5 slammed Keenan for sabotaging his relationship with Kay Kay. A social media user tweeted, "First thing I will do I can it will be to vote Keenan out if does Kay dirty. I know he can get to know other girls, and I think they ALL should, but don’t do my girl Kay like that after you done slept with her on national TV!!!" Another viewer added, "I already knew Keenan was gonna jump at the first bombshell he sees. The only reason why him and Kassy are done is because she embarrassed him during that kiss." Another person said, "The fact that keenan doesn’t think he didn’t do anything wrong? HES A POS AND SHES TOO GOOD FOR HIM wtf." Another user noted, "Keenan is so thirsty. Anyone who shows him an once of interest he’s open." ANother critic said, "Keenan... what are you doing?" "Keenan wants to be chased so badly lol. He told Kassy and Emily that they have to show interest so that he can reciprocate. But if you're interested then just show interest and put in effort sir," stated another twitter user. Another viewer penned, "Keenan is annoying he likes anyone who gives him attention and wants them to make the move so he can be like it wasn’t me, she kissed me, she spoke to me first... Pack your bags and start ordering your text books. We’ll send you home before the semester starts."

'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. During premiere week, new episodes will be available to stream every day at 9 pm ET. Subsequently, new episodes will be released on Thursdays through Tuesdays on Peacock.