Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Trinity Rodman's BF? USWMT footballer is dating college basketball star who plays as guard for Loyola Maryland Greyhounds

2023-07-29 02:30
'The couple are yet to make their relationship official to the world. However, there’s enough proof of their romance', said a source
Who is Trinity Rodman's BF? USWMT footballer is dating college basketball star who plays as guard for Loyola Maryland Greyhounds

WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND: Trinity Rodman is a leading soccer player who is currently representing her nation at the Women’s World Cup. The talented star has earned a name for herself despite living under the shadow of her father Dennis Rodman, the legendary NBA basketball player. Trinity is dating an upcoming college basketball player representing Loyola Maryland Greyhounds.

The 21-year-old footballer makes over $2 million per season as per media reports and made history after joining the Washington Spirit for highest paid fee at age 18. Born in Newport Beach, California, she was raised by her mother Michelle Moyer along with her brother DJ Rodman, who is also a college basketball player.

Who is Trinity Rodman's boyfriend?

Washington Spirit star is dating Chris Kuzema, a Northern Virginia local who presently appears for Loyola Maryland Greyhounds as a college basketball player. The 20-year-old college basketball star studied at Centreville High School in Virginia and went on to complete his graduation in the same suburb area.

"There’s very little information about the relationship between Trinity Rodman and Chris Kuzemka. The couple are yet to make their relationship official to the world. However, there’s enough proof of their romance. The first post in which the couple were together was on February 8th, when the USWMT player posted a selfie with Kuzemka while putting a heart emoji as the caption," a source said.

The two are quite serious about their relationship. The basketball player wrote on February 14th, while sharing the footballer's picture, “My whole heart, misses you“ to which Trinity replied, “I could cry.” Kuzemka comes from a family of sportsmen. His father, Justin Kuzemka, was an NFL player who went on to lift six championship trophies with the New England Patriots. He also played football for his college as a goalkeeper, The Spun reports.

'I definitely think I've come a long way'

Rodman has not allowed the stardom of his celebrated father Dennis to come in the way and embarked upon her own journey. "Obviously my dad created his own journey and his own legacy. My main goal is to be Trinity Rodman and create my own story," she told Fox News.

"I definitely think I've come a long way in terms of people are now saying 'Trinity Rodman' before 'Dennis Rodman's daughter.' That in itself speaks volumes. I'm gonna continue to prove myself, not just to others, but to myself," she added.