Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is JustaMinx? Streamer goes live with black eyes and broken nose: 'My face hurts'

2023-06-16 20:48
Twitch streamer JustaMinx's mysterious facial injuries spark concern and speculation among fans
Who is JustaMinx? Streamer goes live with black eyes and broken nose: 'My face hurts'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Fans of Twitch streamer JustaMinx were worried after she went live with two black eyes and a busted nose, leaving the viewers and fans wondering what happened to her. JustaMinx is a popular Irish streamer on Twitch, where she boasts two million followers. On Instagram, she has already attracted more than one million followers.

At Creator Clash in 2022, Minx made her boxing debut. She won the inaugural official women's influencer-boxing fight. She made her fans perplexed when she abruptly showed up in a dishevelled state on June 14, 2023, with two severely bruised eyes and a cut on her nose during a broadcast, despite her experience with the "sweet science."

What happened to JustaMinx?

The mass confusion first began on June 9, when JustaMinx posted a selfie to Twitter, where she boasted a few cuts on her nose and lips. “My face hurts,” she captioned the picture.

Over the past few days, she has been live streaming and each time her facial injuries appeared more severe. During her June 14 stream, with highly swollen eyes and a bruised nose, the situation worsened. Concerned viewers quickly took to social media, asking about the cause of her injuries. Despite having some fighting scars, Minx clarifies that she was not "jumped" and attributed the wounds to her ongoing boxing training. She continues training despite the postponement of one of her recent fights due to visa complications.

She added, saying, "The last thing I remember is freaking the f**k out and looking up to the ceiling like, ‘Please don’t have a seizure. I just remember waking up. …I look down, and my top is covered in f**king blood.” Later, she also explained that she is anemic, a condition that means she bruises more easily and intensely than other people.

A user on Twitter wrote, "I clicked on a JustaMinx stream and she has 200 viewers, she's on the phone calling her dad fat, her house is a mess and it looks like she has 2 black eyes What the f**k happened lmfao."

'She did something to stay relevant'

After the stream went viral on Twitter, netizens were quick to make up their own reasons for the incident. A user wrote "look at her knee did she get hit by a truck????" The second user wrote, "Nothing happened to her. She didn’t like that she was becoming irrelevant so did something to stay relevant. Just a quick sympathy grab, nothing more." The third user wrote, "Last I heard her family is currently going no contact because her alcoholism is ruining her life."

Tags news