Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Andrew Tate a fan of David Beckham? Cobra once dubbed Manchester United legend as ‘G of the week’

2023-08-29 13:51
Andrew Tate said, 'I have absolute respect for him, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a top G but still, respect David Beckham because he's a better man than me'
Is Andrew Tate a fan of David Beckham? Cobra once dubbed Manchester United legend as ‘G of the week’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Misogynist influencer and former kickboxer Andrew Tate aka the 'Top G' once heaped praise on former Manchester United midfielder David Beckham.

He called the co-owner of Salford City "Top G" as he waited for 12 hours to see the Queen after her demise and he did not use his fame to cut the queue.

Andrew Tate is praise for David Beckham

David Beckham, a former star for Manchester United, was named "G of the week" by the 'Top G' during his well-known podcast 'Tate Speech.' Tristan Tate, his brother, questioned his decision, saying that he hadn't played much football.

Andrew Tate offered a different justification for his claim, though. He claimed that the footballer merits the title because he waited in the queue for the Queen after she passed away last year for 12 hours.

"G of the week is David Beckham. He's G of the week because he went and waited 12 hours to see the Queen lying in waited and he didn't even use his fame to cut the queue. He just sat 12 hours waiting like everybody else to go see the Queen," Andrew Tate said.

The 48-year-old has also served as the captain of the English football team, according to Tristan Tate. The former Manchester United star is a better man than him, Andrew Tate continued.

"I have absolute respect for him. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a top G but still, respect David Beckham because he's a better man than me," Tate concluded.

David Beckham replies to the match-fixing accusations

On August 20, Inter Miami, led by Lionel Messi, defeated Nashville on penalties (10-9) in the Leagues Cup final. The Herons silenced all of the doubters who questioned their ability after Messi, Sergio Busquets, and Jordi Alba joined the team after an inspiring undefeated campaign.

The victory has, however, sparked allegations of match rigging against the team. In response to the charges, David Beckham, a legend for Manchester United, stated it's one of the greatest compliments a team can get.

“It’s the biggest compliment anyone can give these players because it is like a movie. You watch these players play and it’s emotional because everything about their play is beautiful."

He added, "Everything about their mannerisms is beautiful and everything about them as individuals, off the pitch, is beautiful.”

Tags news