Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Andrew Tate despise basketball? What did controversial influencer say during live stream with Adin Ross?

2023-07-09 21:46
It seems Andrew Tate has a vehement dislike for basketball, and his reasons are as peculiar as they get
Does Andrew Tate despise basketball? What did controversial influencer say during live stream with Adin Ross?

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate has been one of the most controversial celebrities of recent times. Besides his overtly misogynistic views that antagonize him to most, the former kickboxer is also facing grievous allegations of sexual assault, money laundering, and human trafficking. The influencer, who is currently under house arrest, frequently collaborates on streams with Adin Ross, a well-known Kick star.

‘Basketball is bulls**t’

In a YouTube video featuring Tate and Ross discussing Ross' favorite game, basketball, an interesting exchange took place. Tate expressed his disapproval of basketball by stating, "Basketball is bulls**t. It's gay." Ross, taken aback by Tate's remark, asked, “You don’t like LeBron?” Tate reiterated his lack of interest in basketball, saying, "Nah, basketball is gay... It's just put the ball in the net, I mean, where's the fun in that?" From the video, it is evident that Tate holds a strong dislike for basketball. He made it clear that he is not a fan of LeBron James or the NBA in general, and he perceives the game as a waste of time that lacks excitement.

'Tate is just bad at basketball'

In response to the video clip, one fan said, "Maybe Tate is just bad at basketball 😂" Another commented, "Here's one of the things i disagree with him on. I get the defense can get awkard being up close to sweaty dudes, but I love the game. Gotta put in some creative moves to put the ball in the net. If anything its kind of like chess except less restrictive but all on getting past defense." A third wrote, "Spitting some facts right here." Another said, "It’s gay because you put a ball in the net funny funny man delusional." Someone else wrote, "I agree to Andrew. probably because I've never played it or something but I didn't really feel like I would enjoy it lol."

Tags news