Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bradley Cooper rocks unique style with long-sleeved top and capri pants while lunching with Michael J Fox in NYC

2023-05-28 20:26
The Michael J Fox Foundation, founded in 2000, has claimed that a Parkinson's cure is 'closer than it's ever been'
Bradley Cooper rocks unique style with long-sleeved top and capri pants while lunching with Michael J Fox in NYC

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Bradley Cooper was seen having lunch with Michael J Fox on May 27 in New York City. The actor, who has a six-year-old daughter named Lea with his ex-fiancee Irina Shayk, was seen waiting outside the Italian eatery L'Artusi with the ‘Back to the Future' star, 61.

In a comfy black blouse with the sleeves pulled up and a pair of gray capri trousers, the 48-year-old director put on a laid-back display. The two-time Grammy winner also wore a pair of black and red trainers and chic sunglasses to protect his eyes from the sun.

RELATED ARTICLES

'Still need each other': Bradley Cooper shares heartwarming reason he still lives with his 64-year-old mother

'No regrets': Michael J Fox has 'no time for self pity' after battling Parkinson's for 30 years

Fox calls Parkinson's a gift

The ‘Hangover' actor was seen looking at his phone before the ex-actor arrived for their meeting. Fox arrived there sporting a casual outfit shortly after Cooper was seen waiting outside. The activist and former actor dressed for their lunch date in a black bomber jacket over a white t-shirt and blue trousers. He wore a black trucker hat with white writing stitched on the front, a pair of wayfarer sunglasses, and a low profile.

Fox, who stunned Whoopi Goldberg by admitting he turned down a part in the 1990 cult masterpiece ‘Ghost’, sported a pair of white Adidas trainers with blue stripes. He spoke on 'The Project' earlier this month and discussed how he manages his Parkinson's condition. But since then, his viewpoint has changed, and he now sees the illness as a "gift.”

'Gift that keeps on giving’

"I always say Parkinson's is a gift," he said on the Australian talk show. "And people say to me, "How can you possibly describe it as a gift?"" He continued, "And I say, 'It is the gift that keeps on giving, but it is a gift.”

With the way his life has developed and his enormous efforts and dedication to finding a treatment for the illness, he claimed to be "really happy.” "I love the chance I have to be of service," said the speaker. "And I'm really happy with the way my life has turned out.”

After recognizing symptoms while filming the romantic comedy 'Doc Hollywood' in 1991, Fox tried to hide it in the early years of his diagnosis. In 2000, he established the Michael J Fox Foundation and declared that the degenerative disease's solution is "closer than it's ever been.” The non-profit organization has raised over two billion dollars and achieved a "gigantic breakthrough" after years of lobbying.