Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat's funny reaction to 'high' Nicki Minaj's 'sound effect' leaves Internet in stitches

2023-09-23 21:58
Kai Cenat was initially enthralled until he heard the sound effect, which startled him
Kai Cenat's funny reaction to 'high' Nicki Minaj's 'sound effect' leaves Internet in stitches

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kailen Carlo Cenat III widely known as Kai Cenat recently shared a hilarious reaction to rapper and singer Nicki Minaj's "sound effect" during his live stream. The YouTuber admitted that he was scared.

Kai Cenat is most well-known for his YouTube humor videos and live streaming. He surpassed Ludwig Ahgren's record during a subathon in February 2023. At both the 2023 Streamer Awards and the 12th Streamy Awards 2023, he received the "Streamer of the Year" honor.

Nicki Minaj scared Kai Cenat

Kai Cenat began live streaming on Friday, September 22, and during the video he intended to listen to Nicki Minaj's rap. Cenat was initially enthralled until he heard the sound effect, which startled him.

Cenat got "scared" and left his chair. He exclaimed, "Fuck this s**t. Nicki, I can't do it. Oh s**t! Nicki, listen to me Nicki, the sound effect just scared."

Watching Cenat's funny reaction, his fans reacted to the video on platform X. A fan wrote, "LMAAOOOOO HE SWITCHED VIBES SO FAST."

Another fan mentioned, "Ayo Kai is funny asf got me crying over here."

The third commentator slammed Nicki Minaj saying, "She’s hïgh af someone help her."

Fourth fan of Cenat commentated, "Lmfaoo, Kai has me dead. Same tho sound effects were f**king me up today."

Offset thanked Kai Cenat through emotional messsage

Offset and Kai Cenat recently collaborated for a livestream. The duo and a few other pals had a 24-hour broadcast going where they were having fun together, dancing, and singing.

Kai Cenat reported in a later stream that he received an emotional message from Offset thanking him for allowing him to be a part of the stream. The YouTuber read out the message for his fans online.

He said narrating Offset's message, “Really thankful for the time and fun bro, the whole gang, love them [N-word] like they my brothers.

He went on to say, “Thank you bro, I haven’t had fun like this in life in a long time bro I needed that in my life, been so serious for so long [N-word] been going through s**t with no fun. Thank you, thank you.”

An X user shared Kai Cenat's clip on the platfrom writing, "Kai Cenat reads message Offset sent him after their stream together."

Offset also expressed his thoughts on platform X, formerly known as Twitter, writing, "I had to the most fun in a very longtime this weekend."

Later, Cenat emphasized that his streams serve the objective of exposing the real person hidden behind the celebrity façade, “I don’t know if you guys are putting together the pattern of me having guests on stream."

Tags news