Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans label 'Morning Joe' host Mika Brzezinski 'super daughter' after she recalls her mother in emotional post

2023-09-22 10:24
Mika Brzezinski shared the secret behind her baking skills in a post as she remembered her mother
Fans label 'Morning Joe' host Mika Brzezinski 'super daughter' after she recalls her mother in emotional post

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Morning Joe’ host Mika Brzezinski shared a memory of her parents, focusing on the “cake boss skills” she inherited from her mother, Emilie Benes Brzezinski.

Brzezinski has often shared pictures of the cakes she has baked, and fans have always adored them. This time, the ‘Morning Joe’ host left fans emotional after opening up about her mother and their relationship with cakes.

As Brzezinski shared a picture of her mother, Emilie, her father, Zbigniew Brzezinski, and a glimpse into their memories, fans flooded her comment section with love and praise for the ‘Morning Joe’ host.

Mika Brzezinski reminisces about her mother

On Instagram, ‘Morning Joe’ host Mika Brzezinski shared a picture of her parents sitting together, with a cake in her mother's hands, and wrote, “Where did I get my cake boss skills??? Bamba of course! She made the most incredible themed cakes for us — swipe and look at the detail on that toad!!”

She referred to the second picture, which showed her and her mother holding a toad-shaped cake adorned with candles.

She shared pictures of her late parents, as well as some of the cakes made by her mother, and some by her, showcasing the skills she inherited.

She continued, “And the robot she made for little Markie aka Amb Brzezinski, She made so many for Ian, Mark, and me! I’ll try and find more but her cakes were whimsical, romantic, and highly detailed.”

“I am but a poor attempt to imitate my mom…If I find more I’ll post them. Miss her and him in so many ways,” concluded Brzezinski, adding the hashtags, “#love #moms #parents #64yearstogether #cakes #kids #fun #memories.”

Fans shower Mika Brzezinski with love

In response to Mika Brzezinski’s emotional post about her mother, ‘Bamba’, fans have showered the ‘Morning Joe’ host with love and praise.

One fan commented, “You're a super daughter. Your mother in heaven will always be so proud of you.”

“These are incredible! Bamba's legacy shines in so many ways,” wrote one fan, and another added, “You do an amazing job keeping her beautiful spirit alive.”

Fans have appreciated Brzezinski for carrying on the “tradition” of making unique and whimsical cakes as one wrote, “A beautiful tribute to your mom! Love that you carry on this tradition,” and another said, “Mika these are amazing! Your mom passed down amazing skills.”

Some also caught on the resemblance between Brzezinski and her mother as one person wrote, “My gosh you are twins with your mom.” Another person commented, “Beautiful in every way.”

Tags news