Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Leave this for Halloween': Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager slammed for 'vulgar' new looks on 'Today' show

2023-05-14 10:17
Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager debuted some shocking new looks for the 'Today' show
'Leave this for Halloween': Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager slammed for 'vulgar' new looks on 'Today' show

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Today With Hoda & Jenna' is known for its quirky and funny content that makes viewers forget their worries for a second. This week's episode was something that took us out of our world and into the universe of Beyonce. Beyonce has been on The Renaissance World Tour since May 10, and while her songs are iconic, her fashion statement is clearly becoming the highlight of the tour. Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager celebrated Beyonce on their show, but fans on Instagram were distracted by the fact that the Instagram account 'Today with Hoda and Jenna' shared the photos of the stars.

The caption of the Instagram post read, "The 'Renaissance' tour looks a little different here. To celebrate the start of @beyonce's world tour, we wanted to see what Hoda & Jenna would look like sporting some of her concert looks!"

READ MORE

'I felt terrible about it': Jenna Bush Hager cries for 'not being there' for Hoda Kotb during daughter's health struggles

'Today' host Jenna Bush Hager makes NSFW comment on Gwyneth Paltrow's sex confessions, Hoda Kotb calls her 'bizarre human'

'This hour of today is over for me'

To celebrate the cult star and her 'Renaissance' tour, Hoda and Jenna edited their faces on the pictures of the star wearing some of the most iconic dresses. Jenna's face was edited onto a photo of the 'Lemonade' singer in a skin-tight gold and glittery catsuit, while Hoda's face was edited onto a picture of Beyonce in a multicolored but silver minidress, cape and boots. Fans on Instagram were quick to bash the TV show duo in the comments section. One user on Instagram commented, "Why would this show promote the vulgar outfits? NO wonder our country is going to the dogs!" while another chimed in with, "Don’t watch any more. So ridiculous. This hour of today is over for me. Leave this for the Halloween show. Jenna is in over her head. And Hoda gets the shaft." One user wrote disappointed, "This is in very poor taste." One user wrote hastily, "Ridiculous. Why is this show still on? It's ridiculous. An embarrassment to women. Juvenile"

Beyonce's Renaissance Tour

Beyonce is currently in Sweden and opened her world tour in Stockholm. The superstar's outfits were a big hit with fans who attended the big event and those who followed the spectacle from home when the photos surfaced. As always, her outfits caused a sensation on the Internet and quickly became the talk of the town. One fan wrote, "BEYONCÉ IS HEATED #RENAISSANCEtour" While another fan wrote, "She looks so good omg can’t wait! May 29th can’t come sooner." One user wrote, "I'm obsessed with Beyonce in this jumpsuit" Another fan added, "I'm gagging because this is a statement."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news epcelebs