Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Twitch sensation Kai Cenat reveals captivating flirt formula in viral video, fans say 'love his energy’

2023-07-24 17:58
In a captivating viral video, Twitch sensation Kai Cenat unveils his irresistible flirt formula, leaving fans impressed with his infectious energy
Twitch sensation Kai Cenat reveals captivating flirt formula in viral video, fans say 'love his energy’

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: With an impressive 6.3 million followers, Kai Cenat has undoubtedly achieved remarkable success on the purple platform, i.e., Twitch. His active presence on social media extends to platforms like Instagram, Rumble, and YouTube, where he has garnered a significant following as well.

Recently, in an interview with the renowned magazine Complex, the pro streamer opened up about various aspects of his life. After revealing several details, fans' love for the streamer went even crazier than before! Not only this but his fans were overwhelmed when Cenat was chosen as the newest cover star for Complex. In a recent YouTube short, Cenat is seen giving advice on how to flirt.

'You can call me anytime'

In a video posted by @kaiCenatlive, the pro-YouTuber is seen revealing his way of flirting. The video begins when a user cites his 'best pickup line.' He says, "My number one pick up line is just very direct". He continues, "I will go up to the guys and be like hey you are really cute." The second guy says, "All i think about is are you from tenessee bescuse you are only ten and i see."

Shocked by all of these pick-up lines, Cenat tells the user that he will show them how to flirt. In the first failed attempt, Cenat walks in and says, "You can call me KC3," but later discontinues as it seems he might have forgotten what to say! In the second attempt, he reveals his pick-up line, saying, "They call me KC3 but you, you can call me anytime".

'I love his energy'

At the time of writing, the video had nearly 84k likes and 530 comments. Several users commented on his video. A user wrote, "Kai wtf bro." A second user wrote, "Nahh he just walks up to them and screams GYAAATTTT." A third user wrote, "Moral of the video: KAl got that ultimate rizz." A fourth user wrote, "Kai so immature." While a fifth user wrote, "Lol, Kai is so damn cute! I love his energy!"

Tags news