Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened between Dixie D'Amelio and Noah Beck? TikToker reveals reason behind split from Charli D'Amelio's sister

2023-07-14 17:57
Noah Beck revealed that though his split from Dixie D'Amelio was on 'good terms', dealing with a public romance was still difficult
What happened between Dixie D'Amelio and Noah Beck? TikToker reveals reason behind split from Charli D'Amelio's sister

WEST HOLLYWOOD, CALIFORNIA: Dixie Jane D'Amelio aka Dixie D'Amelio is a talented American singer, entrepreneur, and Internet sensation who had a meteoric rise to fame thanks to her captivating videos on TikTok. She ended her two-year relationship with Noah Beck in November 2022.

The Gen-Z couple, who made their relationship public in October 2020, were well-known for flaunting their love on social media and defending each other against trolls. Beck recently discussed his split with Charli D'Amelio's sister in a podcast.

'We both just understood'

In the new podcast interview 'The School of Greatness with Lewis Howes' that dropped this week, Noah Beck weighed in on navigating fame with his ex, how their relationship ended on a good note, and more. He said, "One of the best parts of the relationship was knowing that we were in it together, and we both just understood. We both had this unspoken, like yeah, we just kind of got each other in a sense."

He then reflected on the greatest challenge of being in a public relationship. "I think being so young in a deeply, intimate relationship was probably the hardest part, was, it kind of, us just figuring this out together and despite, I don't know." He continued, "She had moved out to LA a few months before I did and when I came out to LA, we kind of hit it off very quickly. We started off as like really good friends and I was just like, 'I really like being around this girl,' and then, you know, one thing led to another and we're dating, and the word gets out. So now we're in a public relationship at 19."

'First true love'

The duo even made multiple appearances together on Dixie’s family’s Hulu series, 'The D’Amelio Show'. Noah’s publicist, Larissa Saenz, confirmed the split to The New York Times on November 9, 2022. On the podcast, Beck even recalled the biggest challenge the duo faced. He continued, "It's just everyone having a say, despite who you are, where you're from, what you know about us. I think everyone has a voice, everyone's in the relationship at that point, and that was very tricky because we were figuring this world out."

Beck noted that what makes him most sad about their relationship of two years is how it ended. "I think just having someone in your life, like having that support system and someone that knows every little thing about you," he said. "It was just such a weird time, like it was something that many people can relate to and so, like everyone has their first true love and she was mine." He added that although he and Dixie split amicably and without incident, it was still difficult because they were still there for one another.

Tags news