Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans offer explanation after Megyn Kelly questions Kanye West’s wife Bianca Censori's bizarre outfits

2023-09-14 15:53
Megyn Kelly discussed Kanye West’s raunchy Venice pictures with 'wife' Bianca Censori
Fans offer explanation after Megyn Kelly questions Kanye West’s wife Bianca Censori's bizarre outfits

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Megyn Kelly recently criticized Kanye West’s wife Bianca Censori's sleazy and provocative photos from Venice calling her a “drugged out abuse victim” on her podcast.

The 52-year-old expressed that she was “uncomfortable” watching Censori’s photos and “didn’t know” what was going on with her.

Kelly had Maureen Callahan, Daily Mail columnist, on the podcast to talk about Censori’s raunchy pictures from Venice and apparent concerns it raises for her mental health.

Megyn Kelly slams Bianca Censori for her sleazy outfits

Kelly informed the viewers that Censori used to work in West’s company and then “formed an attachment” with the rapper and started dating.

However, the former Fox News was building upon the incident from a boat ride in Venice where Censori was spotted on her knees, performing oral sex on the American rapper.

The duo is being investigated for public indecency by the Italian authorities but Kelly stated that it was Censori’s almost bare and bold public appearances and fashion choices that left her appalled.

“There are pictures of her [Censori] every day walking around Italy...walking around looking like some sort of drugged-out abuse victim. I’m not saying she’s an abuse victim, I’m saying that’s what she looks like,” she said.

Kelly then addressed Censori’s provocative fashion choices while she was out in public and said that it made her really “uncomfortable.”

“She’s wearing pantyhose and a tube top here Maureen. his is like full-length pantyhose which you and I would wear under a dress and she’s wearing them out. It looks like an ace bandage around her enormous breasts,” Kelly said.

Kelly added that Censori was earlier spotted just “holding a pillow over her breasts” and said, “I don’t know what’s happening here but I feel uncomfortable with it.”

Callahan listened intently to Kelly and slammed West for making Censori prey to the “image and likeness” he wants in a romantic partner.

Is Bianca Censori trying to keep up with Kim Kardashian?

Fans understood Kelly’s concern for Censori and reflected on her statements. Many believed that Censori was trying too hard to be like West’s ex Kim Kardashian.

One fan wrote, “He is dressing her like he used to dress Kim Kardashian” while another said, “She’s trying to keep up with Kim.”

A fan added, ‘Bianca and Kanye have a line that is coming out that's similar to Skims. What's funny is Kim dresses like this and nobody bats an eye they go out and purchase the garments.”

One fan said, “How is it any different from Kim Kardashian?” while a fifth added, “Something is wrong with her. They need to check on her. Where is her family? Ye is dirty!”

A fan called Censori “weird” and wrote, "If she wasn't weird he wouldn't have married her. It's Kanye West kind of weird.”

Tags news epcelebs