Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate mocks Adin Ross over break up with ex-girlfriend Pami, fans say 'cast him in Hollywood movie'

2023-07-03 15:54
A recent YouTube incident garnered attention when Andrew Tate inquired about Adin Ross' breakup with his former girlfriend Pami
Andrew Tate mocks Adin Ross over break up with ex-girlfriend Pami, fans say 'cast him in Hollywood movie'

BUCHAREST ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a polarizing influencer with a Twitter following of over 7 million, has gained notoriety for his misogynistic remarks and is currently serving under house arrest. He has also been involved in contentious disputes with Kick streamer Adin Ross.

A recent YouTube incident garnered attention when Tate inquired about Ross' breakup with his former girlfriend, Pami. Stay tuned to discover further details about the conversation and learn how Tate reacted to Ross' explanation regarding their split.

‘Why do you think she left you?’

Also Read: 'Nothing is a coincidence': Lauren Jauregui slams Elon Musk for 'destroying Twitter ahead of elections'

In a recent YouTube video featuring Tate and Ross, the two engaged in a conversation discussing Ross' breakup with his ex-girlfriend, Pami. Tate initially questioned Ross about the timeframe of the breakup, ”How long ago did you break up?”, to which Ross responded, "About a month or two ago." Intrigued, Tate further inquired about the reasons behind the split, asking, "Why do you think she left you?" Ross, with a saddened expression, replied, "No, it was mutual."

Tate chuckled briefly and posed the question again, pressing Ross for his perspective on the matter. Ross reiterated that it was a mutual decision, explaining, "It was mutual. Listen, people sometimes outgrow each other, bro. Sometimes relationships just don't work out, and that's part of life, bro. You have to understand and respect that, you know what I mean?" Patiently listening, Tate remarked, "That's what girls say when they're involved with someone else. 'People outgrow each other.' It's not you, it's me. You know what? You're a really good friend."

Tate then continued to discuss the character of women, expressing his perspective, "I don't see you that way. Once they have someone new to be intimate with, what usually happens? So, who is she involved with? Have you found out yet?" Ross responded, "No, I don't think she's involved with someone else." Amused, Tate laughed and commented, "Yeah, oh yeah. She left you to be on her own. She left you to sit at home alone."

‘Somebody should cast him in Hollywood movies’

After watching this video many of their fans have started commenting. One fan said, "Not every men have the same type of gf Andrew has.” Another fan said, “Lol I actually left my ex to sit in peace at home. He wasn't giving me company, he was just worsening my loneliness". The other fan wrote, “I had never witnessed someone's soul being laughed at before”. One fan said, “If she leaves you to be by herself, that's even worse because she'd rather sit alone at home than go out with you”. One YouTube user wrote, “'Oh yeah she left you to be by herself' tate didn't have to do all that”. Another YouTube user said, “Somebody should cast him in Hollywood movies.... he'll ace it whether the hero or villain doesn't matter.... he'll be amazing”.

Also Read: How to get free subscription to Paige Spiranac's OnlyPaige website?

More from MEAWW

Will Jake Paul host biggest women's boxing match? 'Problem child' has plans for Savannah Marshall after super-middleweight win

Who was Aaliyah Gonzales? Girl, 18, killed in mass shooting at Baltimore party had just graduated from high school

Tags news