Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I was given another chance': Madonna reveals 'she's still not feeling well', says its a 'miracle' she's alive

2023-10-24 03:52
Madonna opened up about her near-death experience when she was hospitalized after falling unconscious due to a serious bacterial infection on June 28
'I was given another chance': Madonna reveals 'she's still not feeling well', says its a 'miracle' she's alive

ANTWERP, BELGIUM: Madonna opened up about her near-death experience when she was hospitalized after falling unconscious due to a serious bacterial infection on June 28.

The singer, who resumed her world tour in October, admitted that she still doesn’t feel well, but is grateful to be alive.

Madonna remembers her mother, says she must have felt lonely

The 65-year-old star told her fans at her Saturday, October 21, concert in Belgium that she had a “strange thought” about her mother who died of breast cancer in 1963 while she was in the hospital.

“I suddenly had sympathy for my mother, not about the dying part, but how lonely she must have felt being in the hospital, knowing that she wasn’t going to live,” she said.

She also credited her mother for saving her life. “My mother, god bless her, she must be watching over me — she said, ‘Girl, it’s not your time to go,’” she revealed.

“I was given another chance, so I’m very grateful for that,” she continued.

Madonna confessed that she is still struggling with her health

Madonna declared, "Less than four months ago, I was in a hospital and I was unconscious, and people were thinking, predicting that I might not make it. It’s a f****g miracle that I’m here right now."

However, Madonna confessed that she is still struggling with her health.

“I must tell you I don’t feel very well right now, but I can’t complain, because I’m alive,” she declared.

“Thank god for my children and all of your love and support,” she added.

Madonna had to postpone her shows after she collapsed on the floor of her NYC apartment in June and was taken to the ICU and put on a ventilator.

Her family, who flew to be with her, were "bracing for the worst" and "worried she might not make it’. She resumed her Celebration tour earlier this month at the O2 Arena in London.

Madonna revealed earlier she ‘lost five days’ from her memory

She revealed her near-fatal health scare at her first show, stunning her fans as she confessed she ‘lost five days’ of her memory, Daily Mail reported.

Standing on stage by herself with her guitar, she said, '"I thought I was going to die, and so did my doctors. ‘That’s why I opened my eyes and saw all of my children around me.’"

She added, "I don’t remember five days of my life or my death, I don’t really know where I went."

"But the angels were watching over me. And my children were there. And my children always rescue me, every time," Madonna said.

"If you want to know how I made it through and how I recovered, I thought, I have to be there for my children. I have to live for them," she continued.

Tags news