Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Katherine Jenkins drops Christmas song

2023-11-10 20:52
Katherine Jenkins has shared the festive tune 'Home For Christmas'.
Katherine Jenkins drops Christmas song

Katherine Jenkins has put her own spin on the Christmas carol 'Hark The Herald Angels Sing’.

The 43-year-old Welsh mezzo-soprano has shared the festive single, ‘Home For Christmas’, a modern take on the traditional tune, for which she has paid a touching tribute to her homeland.

She said: “The festive season is always my favourite time of the year and for me it’s all about spending time with the people I love and cherish most. I hope this song can bring people together and remind us of what makes Christmas the most special time of year."

Katherine, who has become Wales' answer to Mariah Carey with her festive performances, is also returning to the valleys for her 'Home For Christmas’ Concert on November 25, at the Swansea Arena, with special guests Jack Savoretti, Chloe Flower and Wynne Evans.

Gig-goers can expect "classical crossover favourites, operatic arias and special Christmas songs."

There will also be some special surprises on the night.

Katherine said: “There’s no place like home which is why I am thrilled to bits to be performing at the Swansea Arena. Being back in Wales always makes me want to pull out all the stops. I can’t wait and I would love for you to be a part of it too.”

Head to www.atgtickets.com/shows/katherine-jenkins-home-for-christmas/swansea-arena/ to grab remaining tickets.