Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle's TikTok video goes viral as fans call it 'glow up of the century'

2023-10-20 21:28
TikToker Alix Earle candidly attributes the change in her appearance to growing up and lip fillers
Alix Earle's TikTok video goes viral as fans call it 'glow up of the century'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Alix Earle's astounding 'glow up of the century' on TikTok has left fans in awe, as a video that chronicles Alix's transformation for a new driver's license photo has gone viral.

Alix Earle, the influential TikTok sensation hailing from New Jersey, has set the internet abuzz with a new TikTok video titled 'GRWM driver's license photo'. The viral clip captures her journey to acquire a new driver's license photo, and the astonishing change has left fans astounded.

Alix Earle wows fans with her driver's license photo transformation

@alixearle

This better be the license glow up of the centuryyyy

♬ original sound - alix earle

The TikTok video opens with Alix Earle's infectious enthusiasm as she embarks on her quest to obtain a new driver's license photo.

She begins her video by declaring, "Get ready with me to get a new license photo. It is 7 am right now, and this is probably the most crucial moment of my life because every single time I go to a bar, I always get denied because of my current ID photo. This one was when I was 17. Like, who is that (showing the old photo)?

@alixearle

17 to 22 yrs old. WTH ?????

♬ samsinclairfx on instagram - Sam Sinclair

During the video, Earle reflects on her past, which she found to be embarrassing. She continues and admits, "This is so embarrassing because every time I go out, I have to show my three forms of ID."

Earle revealed her transition to becoming a Florida resident and bid farewell to her home state of New Jersey.

@alixearle

For anyone wondering: puberty, lip fillers, and stopping the chronic side part

♬ original sound - alix earle

The TikTok video takes an intriguing turn as Alix Earle unveiled her old and latest license photos side by side. The contrast is nothing short of astounding, and viewers witnessed a remarkable transformation.

She candidly attributed this change to growing up and, with a smile, mentioned lip fillers as a contributing factor.

'Alix babe, there is NOOO way that was you'

As the video garnered attention, fans couldn't contain their amazement.

One user expressed their astonishment, writing, "Nothing could have prepared me for that license pic, glow up of the century."

Another exclaimed, "Alix… babe, there is NOOO way that was you." It was clear that Earle's transformation was nothing short of remarkable, with one user simply stating, "It's legit a different person."

One user questioned, "But how do they not know who Alix Earle is??????"

Tags news