Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' fans unmask 'abuser' Mildred's hypocrisy for playing victim card with Tiff

2023-06-08 15:21
Fans couldn't help point out Mildred's hypocritical 'victimhood' after she was arrested for domestic violence against Tiff
'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' fans unmask 'abuser' Mildred's hypocrisy for playing victim card with Tiff

AUSTIN, TEXAS: In the gripping Netflix series, 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love', the captivating journey of Mildred Woody and Tiff Der unfolds, showcasing one of the most tumultuous relationships of the season. From their initial encounter in the first episode, where Mildred daringly presented Tiff with an ultimatum, to their blossoming romance ignited by a chance Instagram DM, their two-year relationship was filled with both passion and conflict. Surprising the audience in the finale, Tiff proposed to Mildred, and amidst the cheers, Mildred joyfully accepted. Yet, as the curtains closed on the season, Tiff and Mildred, like other couples, decided to part ways.

The reunion became an emotional turning point as the audience delved deeper into the complexities of Mildred and Tiff's connection. Amidst the unresolved tension, Mildred fearlessly disclosed the painful truth, shedding light on the darker shades of their relationship. The room was filled with a mix of shock and empathy as viewers grasped the weight of Mildred's admission, realizing the impact of her physical aggression. The fallout from 'The Ultimatum: Queer Love' continued to reverberate as passionate fans of the show directed their criticism towards Mildred's latest social media post, accusing her of playing the victim card.

Mildred shares post on 'healing' from emotionally abusive relationship with Tiff

Mildred took to social media to share her journey of healing from the traumas of an emotionally abusive relationship. Alongside a photo of herself, she candidly captioned the post, "Ok, I just naturally call people out, (sin pelos en la lengua) I’m just learning how to deliver. I’m learning to use my voice after being in a very emotionally abusive relationship. I’m learning calmness even when being emotionally abused so I can properly speak and express discomfort. #healing #theultimatumqueerlove #netflixrealityseries #lesbianrelationship."

During the most explosive moment of the reunion, tears welling up in her eyes, Mildred revealed the events that led to her arrest after an argument with Tiff. She emotionally recounted, "I threw a picture frame and I broke it and the glass shattered everywhere. And I threw a pet gate at (Tiff) and it was really heavy. At the same time, I was grabbing all of (their) clothes from the closet and throwing them down the stairs because I really wanted (them) to leave my home." Mildred further disclosed that Tiff had contacted the police, resulting in her arrest and the removal of her engagement ring. "And I never put it back on," Mildred confessed. "I'm not proud of what I did, but there was a lot of fighting." She also alleged that Tiff had subjected her to hurtful labels, such as "trash mom," and had consistently degraded her. In response, fans swiftly called out Mildred, highlighting what they perceived as her hypocrisy and asserting that she was, in fact, the abusive party in the relationship.

'Werent you the one that was arrested for abusing Tiff?'

Fans were quick to call out Mildred's hypocrisy. One said, "She got arrested because she’s violent and it was a domestic violence charge. After seeing her on the reunion i’m really disappointed in mildred and as a latina woman, it’s humiliating that you compares us to violent and loud. i’m so sorry to tiff and other latinas as well." Another chimed in saying, "Abuser….lacked accountability and tried to divert the conversation by exposing Tiff when you really exposed yourself." Some pointed out, "imo you didn’t deserve tiff, she was willing to work on her problems and you just weren’t, not to mention you admitted to the world that you were physically abusive… (that’s just my opinion tho)". Another remarked, "And stop blaming your past as to why you act the way you do in relationships there is a reason why none of your relationships work SELF reflection definitely needed". Another user stated, "you expect people to listen to your harsh words yet when they speak you wanna talk over makes no sense", while another sarcastically inquired, "are you in therapy?"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news