Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Thanks Ozempic': Internet accuses Whitney Way Thore of using diabetes drug for weight loss as she flaunts her slim physique in photo

2023-06-23 09:29
'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Whitney Way Thore recently shows off her stunning slim figure as she enjoys her vacation
'Thanks Ozempic': Internet accuses Whitney Way Thore of using diabetes drug for weight loss as she flaunts her slim physique in photo

GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA: TLC show star Whitney Way Thore recently stunned her fans with her latest photo. 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star flaunted her slimmer figure as she used her downtime to explore the world.

Whitney recently uploaded a photo revealing that she was on vacation. However, the social media users only noticed how different her entire appearance was! Body shaming comments are not something new to Whitney. The TLC show star has often nobody shamed and even nicknamed 'Thunder Thighs' that used to hurt her. However, Whitney now appears to drop a lot of weight but her followers wonder how she loses so much weight.

Whitney Way Thore stuns in new photo

Weight recently took to her social media and shared a sunning photo of herself. In the photo, the reality star proudly stood with her hands on her hips and poses for the camera. She looked gorgeous in a beautiful sleeveless orange ruffled top paired with black pants, and matching black slip-on shoes. Alongside the photo, the TLC personality penned in the caption of her Instagram post, "📍Location: on vacation 😄."

'Either weight loss surgery, or Ozempic'

Although Whitney has dropped pounds of weight, the trolls seemingly didn't stopped. Since 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' first premiered on TLC, Whitney revealed that health and fitness are very important to her. Whitney knew that losing weight would be difficult due to her health woes as she has PCOS, but she wanted to try anyway. However, Whitney proved that nothing is difficult and it seems to be working in her favor. But the social media users questions her weight loss process.

An Instagram user commented, "Either weight loss surgery, or Ozempic. As soon as you stop, Ozempic, they say you gain the weight right back we’ll see which is true." Another follower asked, "How did u lose weight? Thanks OZEMPIC." Another user noted, "PS isn't ozympic for diabetics and only type 2? I didn't think you had diabetes Whitney." Another person said, "Anyone who loses weight automatically loses it with ozempic or surgery..." Anothe critic added. "It should be a crime if she's using ozempic which was meant for diabetics and there's now a shortage." Another person questioned, "Did you end up getting gastric surgery?"

Tags news