Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Diana Jenkins quit social media? 'RHOBH' star deletes accounts after Andy Cohen dismisses rumors about her return

2023-11-13 11:23
Andy Cohen addressed the false rumor on 'RHOBH' that he wants Diana Jenkins back as Kyle Richards and Dorit Kemsley enter made-up chat
Why did Diana Jenkins quit social media? 'RHOBH' star deletes accounts after Andy Cohen dismisses rumors about her return

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Diana Jenkins, a former 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star, has deactivated her Instagram account. Diana revealed that Andy Cohen made a remark about her at BravoCon after the phrase was released by a Bravo fan account. However, the quote proved to be fake.

Sonjarita on X was the account that first shared the phrase.

“#bravocon: andy cohen admits he’d like to see sanela diana jenkins back on #rhobh. ‘She was at the level i want the show to be at," the first post was read without any context or information.

Diana turned to Instagram to express her feelings about the message, only to discover that it was fabricated by the account and Andy never said anything.

Why did Diana Jenkins join 'RHOBH'?

On Instagram, Diana praised Andy for what she believed he had said about her.

"@bravoandy much appreciated. To all of those who didn’t understand why I joined the show and what my story line was, here it is. Much love to you all," she wrote. She went on to discuss her very personal motivations for joining the show.

Diana openly disclosed in a long essay that she had experienced a miscarriage and had fallen into a "deep depression." Diana claimed that she tried calling Lisa Rinna to go on the program in an attempt to shift her attention and have a change of pace.

She was cast and was a full-time star for one season before deciding it was best for her to move away after learning she was expecting another child. Diana's poignant story was spotted by her former co-stars and admirers, many of whom expressed their support in the comments section.

Andy, on the other hand, spoke out a short time later.

"This is a made up quote folks." According to commentsbybravo, he "never mentioned DJ once all weekend, nor was I asked." Diana then deleted her account.

X user 'feels horrible' after former 'RHOBH' alum Diana Jenkins deletes IG account

The initial poster of the phony joke said that it was intended to be a joke.

"“Feel HORRIBLE that diana deleted her instagram. i never meant to deceive her and never thought it would reach her, i always defended her & wish she realized that more people liked the posts about her coming back then people who had something negative to say. love you diana," the account's owner wrote.

"I never in a million years thought she’d even post it or she’d see it. I’m one of her fans and I was just jokingly saying it. I didn’t want it to go down like this at all and this tweet was before she deleted. More peoplphonye liked the tweet than people who had negative stuff to say," according to another post on X.

Diana Jenkins accused of paying bots as 'RHOBH' star quits IG

On Instagram fans wrote, "Diana paying for those bots again." While another user added, "…sooo the rumor is she deleted a social media account all because someone denied saying something?? isn’t this the same woman who went off on multiple people and tried to make herself seem tough as hell??"

One user further chimed in, "Diana’s bots at it again." A fourth person noted, "What possible “level” could Andy be taking about? She was dreadful."

Another user wrote, "Soon she’ll open up a fake investigation about this. The worst part was that Kyle/Dorit liked and commented on this post after how that woman treated Sutton and Garcelle." One user further noted, "She deleted her Instagram account 5 minutes after Andy commented. Also not lost on me is the micro aggressions towards philly.diva last year."

Tags news