Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Perfect couple’: Charli D’Amelio and Landon Barker set Internet on fire as they attend Halloween party dressed as Romeo and Juliet

2023-10-30 19:18
Landon Barker debunked the breakup rumors saying, 'If it's authentic, you don’t have to post it'
‘Perfect couple’: Charli D’Amelio and Landon Barker set Internet on fire as they attend Halloween party dressed as Romeo and Juliet

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Influencers stepped out in full glamor and costume as they attended Kendall Jenner’s star-studded Halloween party. Amongst all other A-list guests, GenZ TikTok couple Charli D’Amelio and Landon Barker also attended the Halloween night, dressed up as star-crossed lovers Romeo and Juliet.

Landon Barker and Charli D'Amelio first sparked romance rumors in June 2022. The duo confirmed their romance one month later.

Charli and Landon attend Kendall Jenner's Halloween Party

'The Kardashians' star Kendall Jenner, 27, hosted a Halloween party at the Chateau Marmont on October 28, where Charli D'Amelio and boyfriend Landon Barker left their fans in awe with their Romeo and Juliet look.

The GenZ couple who attended the party together posted the pictures on their social media accounts. Charli, 19, wore an all-white ensemble with a pair of high block heels and white wings, while her boyfriend Barker wore an outfit reminiscent of a knight, with a mesh top and armor on his shoulders.

Landon Barker debunked all the breakup rumors saying, "If it's authentic you don’t have to post it. I was still seeing her [Charli] all the time, but that’s probably why people thought that because we weren’t as active on social media.”

Fans praise D'Aemlio and Barker's costumes

Several fans heaped praise over the duo's picture on Instagram, while many were shocked to learn that the couple were back together. A user wrote,"Perfect couple." In awe of Charli's look, another said, "OMG I can't breathe, she looks so beautiful." "Ur so pretty," someone added.

Others remarked upon the couple's relationship status. A user wrote, "I thought they broke up." Another said, "ATE AND LEFT NO CRUMBS YALL R SO CUTE TOGETHERRRRR."

"I thought yall broke up..,"THEY'RE BACK???" someone else asked.

Tags news