Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac rekindles her passion for golf and labels it a 'maddening' game

2023-10-29 18:45
Influencer Paige Spiranac tweets about having a love-hate relationship with golf
Paige Spiranac rekindles her passion for golf and labels it a 'maddening' game

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Golfer and social media influencer Paige Spiranac recently took to X (formerly Twitter) to express her everlasting love-hate relationship with golf.

Paige Spiranac, a prominent figure in the world of golf and an influencer with a massive following, has been a subject of debate in recent months regarding her love for the sport.

With numerous brand endorsements and her flourishing career in content creation, questions have arisen about whether she might be distancing herself from the game that once defined her.

Additionally, her shift from competitive golf to content creation has led to speculation about her commitment to golf.

Paige Spiranac calls golf a 'maddening game'

Spiranac's recent golf outing, however, seems to have reignited her passion for the sport. She took to X to express her complex relationship with golf, describing the mixed feelings it evokes.

In her tweet, she alluded to a recent round of golf that stirred conflicting emotions within her, simultaneously fueling her obsession and disdain for the game.

"I had one of those rounds of golf today that makes me simultaneously hate the game but also makes me want to obsess about it 24/7 until I fix it, Gotta love it. That’s why we continue to play this maddening game lol." she wrote.

While golf may be a source of frustration at times, it appears that Spiranac can't resist its allure and continues to find herself drawn back to it.

From the tone of her tweet, it's evident that Spiranac is once again spending a significant amount of time on the golf course.

Paige Spiranac opens up about overcoming online hate

In a candid conversation on the 'Twin Talk' podcast featuring Haley and Hanna Cavinder, Paige Spiranac, shared her experiences dealing with online hate.

Spiranac recounted a pivotal period in her life when she was striving to establish herself as a professional golfer. During this journey, she faced relentless negative comments and decided to confront the criticism head-on.

Spiranac explained that no matter what she did or posted, the hate from online trolls persisted. Even when she wore a complete turtleneck and leggings, providing full coverage from head to toe, the criticism continued.

"I wanted to be taken seriously as a professional golfer, and no matter what I did, no matter what I posted, I would get hate," Spiranac revealed during the podcast.

Sharing a specific incident from her journey, Spiranac mentioned a photo of herself in a black turtleneck and maroon leggings on a golf course.

She decided to take a stand, saying, "When that happened, I just said, 'Okay, well, I'm going to do what I want to do, and I'm going to wear what I want to wear, and if people like it, great, and if they dislike it, okay, great."

Tags news