Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How much does Teddi Mellencamp weigh now? Internet slams 'RHOBH' star as she promotes her diet program

2023-10-10 09:55
Teddi Mellencamp provides two two-week jumpstart of her diet program ALL IN by Teddi to her fans
How much does Teddi Mellencamp weigh now? Internet slams 'RHOBH' star as she promotes her diet program

LOS ANGELS, CALIFORNIA: 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Teddi Mellencamp weighs around recently promoted her 'ALL IN by Teddi' diet program on social media.

However, the reality star faced backlash and social media users dubbed the program a 'waste of money'.

Mellencamp used to weigh over 200 pounds but she has dropped around 80 pounds weight and has since figured out how to manage her health through a dairy-free diet and regular workouts.

Mellencamp shared a before and after photo of herself and elaborated on the program in the caption.

She wrote, "Your worth isn’t numerical. It isn’t a number on a scale. It isn’t a number in a bank account. It isn’t the number of years you’ve lived."

The reality star added, "Life isn’t easy. But when you know your worth, it’s definitely is easier. That’s what @goallinbyteddi has done for over 30,000 lives."

She noted, "And that’s what we can do for you. To prove it, I’m GIVING AWAY ONE 2-WEEK JUMPSTART to somebody who comments 'I’m ready!' below."

However, the social media users commented, "Lots of money spent at the plastic surgeon too."

Another person noted, "This program is about starving people with terrible coaches… waste of money."

Another user wrote, "I wish I could afford your coaching."

Another Instagram user penned, "No my worth is not numerical, but excuse me for saying that’s easy for you to say."

Another critic added, "Waste of money."

Another follower wrote, "I’m ready girl I’m just poor. I’ll be your before & after for freeeee."

How much does Teddi Mellencamp's diet program cost?

According to their website, All In By Teddi is a three-part program. Each one provides 'clean menus' for members to follow and a personal accountability coach who will communicate with you via text, in part to ensure members are sticking to the required 60 minutes of activity a day.

However, the program is quite expensive. The two-week jumpstart costs $599, the monthly program comes to $439 per month, the weight and workout plan is $165 per month, and the maintenance plan totals $95 per month.

They also offer a postpartum program that costs $525 per month. They do not offer refunds, and they 'feel this policy gives clients a true level of accountability and motivation to go ALL IN.'

Experts warn about Teddi Mellencamp's diet program 'ALL IN by Teddi'

Multiple dieticians and experts have warned about Teddi Mellencamp's diet program 'ALL IN by Teddi'.

According to Page Six, experts admitted that the All In program is not sustainable for healthy weight loss and could create longer-lasting issues with food.

Nutritionist Brigid Titgemeier told the outlet that healthy weight loss is defined as losing one to two pounds per week.

However, Mellencamp has boasted about participants dropping a staggering 43.5 and 89.2 pounds in six weeks.

The outlet also noted that the experts have said nutrition plans need to be individualized for safety and success.

However, the past participants revealed that Mellencamp provided everyone with the same straightforward list of a few different options for each meal.

Meanwhile, doctorate-prepared nurse practitioner and nutrition consultant Megan Rigby, who works with plastic surgery candidates ahead of their procedures noted, "Nutrition is not a one-size-fits-all."

Tags news