Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Vikkstar123? IShowSpeed congratulates Sidemen member on his wedding post as teen YouTuber wishes to 'find a girl to get married to'

2023-09-28 14:26
IShowSpeed said, 'Cause he genuinely believes that I will find a girl that I will get married to, bro'
Who is Vikkstar123? IShowSpeed congratulates Sidemen member on his wedding post as teen YouTuber wishes to 'find a girl to get married to'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Vikkstar123, known by his real name Vikram Barn, gained fame as a member of the Sidemen YouTube group based in London.

Recently, he tied the knot with Ellie Harlow, who also gained recognition as Vikkstar's girlfriend. Their relationship began in 2019, culminating in Vikram's proposal to Ellie in front of Dubai's iconic seven-star Burj Al Arab hotel in December 2012.

Vikkstar123's marriage announcement caused a stir on Instagram, catching the attention of renowned YouTuber IShowSpeed.

Initially taken aback by the post, IShowSpeed proceeded to extend his heartfelt congratulations via a comment on Vikkstar's Instagram post. He also fondly recalled their memorable conversation about Speed's own marriage.

IShowSpeed extends warm wishes to Vikkstar123

In a recent livestream, IShowSpeed came across Vikkstar123's latest social media post featuring moments from his special day. Clearly moved by the content, the streamer conveyed his happiness and extended warm congratulations to Vikkstar123.

"My brother Vikky is finally married, bro. Congratulations to my brother Vikky. You know what's crazy? When I was talking to him, when I saw him in London, he said, Speed my friend, you will get married one day. I found the love, I was in the same situation as you, but you will find your wife, you will find your love one day."

Speed further shared the respect that he has for Vikkstar123, "I looked at Vikky, Bro, I respect you. 'Cause he genuinely believes that I will find a girl that I will get married to, bro. So Vikky congratulations!"

IShowSpeed compares Vikkstar to Virat Kohli

Vikkstar123 also posted a delightful image of the couple dressed in traditional Indian wedding attire on Instagram. Upon seeing this, IShowSpeed playfully drew a rather comical parallel, comparing him to Virat Kohli.

He said, "See look bro, and he got the India-Kohli. Shoutout to my mans Virat Kohli, I mean, shoutout to my mans Vikky for getting married, bro. Spam up the Ws for my boy Vikky bro. Seriously chat, marriage is a very crazy thing."

Moreover, Speed didn't end his comments there. He also chimed in on Vikkstar123's Instagram post, expressing, "W viki bro you have a nice woman and a nice marriage."

This remark by IShowSpeed garnered over 30,000 likes. Vikkstar responded with a heart emoji in a reciprocal gesture, double-tapping the message.

Furthermore, IShowSpeed's comment garnered over 100 responses in a brief span. Some users took a playful jab at Speed for a minor misspelling of the word 'marriage,' whereas Speed jokingly defended himself, claiming it as 'mariiage.'

There were also jests from other users, suggesting that Speed might never tie the knot.

One fan said, you will never get married." Another fan wrote, "Bro when you tried doing an impression of Vikk s**t was mad funny bro."

A third fan siad, "Bro can't spell for s**t." A fourth said, "Bruda learn how to spell the dawg." A last user said corrected the typo error in IShowSpeed's comment by sending the right spelling, "marriage."

Tags news