Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc: Why did police show up unannounced at streamer’s Texas house again?

2023-06-09 13:28
xQc was visibly outraged as police showed up at his Texas house again while he was in the middle of a broadcast
xQc: Why did police show up unannounced at streamer’s Texas house again?

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Felix Lengyel aka xQc is one of Twitch’s most-followed streamers. He became well-known as an Overwatch pro and is now one of the top stars in streaming. xQc broke the news of police showing up at his Texas house yet again while watching Summer Game Fest during a broadcast on June 8.

Not only this, but he also indirectly claimed that his former partner Adept may have taken his baby photos and important documents from his home. It followed after Adept posted some cryptic photos of him sleeping on her Instagram.

'I don't care what happens anymore'

Prominent Twitch streamer xQc was understandably outraged after knowing that police had shown up at his second home yet again, even though they’d already been called to the same house in Texas the previous night. While watching Summer Game Fest during a broadcast on June 8, he said, “Dude, the police are at my other f**kin’ house again." He added, “I don’t give a f**k. I’m not doing anything. I don’t care what happens anymore. I don’t give a f**k anymore.”

Earlier, the streamer abruptly cut off a live broadcast, suggesting that his ex-partner, Adept, had visited his home without warning. Similarly, on June 7, xQc, in a seemingly sarcastic post, revealed tweeted that he "loves owning a nice house and being able to live in it peacefully", along with a video of his house. Near the end of the video, a police car was visible with its lights flashing and a police officer was standing in front of his house. He wrote on Twitter, "HERE’S THE AWAITED HOUSE TOUR! I LOVE OWNING A NICE HOUSE AND BEING ABLE TO LIVE IN IT PEACEFULLY"

The feud between xQc and Adept

For the past few months, the former couple has been going through a separation. This breakup has apparently been complicated and court orders prevent xQc from discussing it on stream or sharing details on social media. On her Instagram stories, Adept posted images that appeared to have been taken with xQc not long after he published his Twitter video showing the police cruiser. A glimpse of xQc was visible in the images along with Adept's ring-wearing hand. xQc claimed that the pictures were taken while he was asleep.

Not only that, but xQc also insinuated that Adept had taken his childhood photographs and other "important old stuff." Although it's unclear whether Adept is responsible for any of these incidents, xQc has been keeping his supporters updated through social media posts and streams.