Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How old is Kate Moss? Model does get FOMO as she tries to shed the 'party girl’ image but isn't ready to give up one habit

2023-09-25 16:45
Supermodel Kate Moss admitted to being in denial about her age, even with her hard-partying days behind her
How old is Kate Moss? Model does get FOMO as she tries to shed the 'party girl’ image but isn't ready to give up one habit

LOS ANGELES, CALFORNIA: Supermodel Kate Moss, who is about to turn 50 in January 2024, is still not ready to fully give up smoking. In an interview with The Sunday Times, Moss said, "I still smoke occasionally. I’ve heard that when you stop, you can really tell (by your skin). But I haven’t stopped … yet.”

She admitted to being in denial about her age, even with her hard-partying days behind her. “No. I’m not thinking about it. I do not feel 50,” she expressed.

When asked whether she took any external help, such as filler or botox, to prevent the appearance of aging, Moss did not comment, instead saying, “Au naturel. Next.”

The new avatar of Kate Moss

Moss is trying to shed her 'party girl' image and take up the role of a crystal-loving wellness guru. She has recently launched her wellness brand, Cosmoss, and since left London for Oxfordshire. There she goes wild swimming “in a secret place, in the middle of lots of fields” where only the villagers are allowed.

In the interview, Moss said that she sometimes still gets FOMO (fear of missing out) as she cuts herself off at midnight on nights out.

“I’m not really into it. I do get FOMO sometimes, like, ‘Oh I wish I’d gone to that or was hanging out with everybody.' When I do go out I leave at midnight—that’s my cut-off. I’ve seen everyone, everyone’s talked sense. After that, people start repeating themselves. So then I go home,” she explained.

Her current life involves practicing yoga, reciting affirmations, and cooking for her 20-year-old daughter Lila.

Lila is already following in her mom’s footsteps with a blooming modeling career, after debuting for Miu Miu in 2020.

Internet reacts to Kate Moss’ age

Fans of the supermodel feel that the star is still a stunner, as comments on her official Instagram handle suggest.

Commenting on a video post that features Moss promoting a perfume for Cosmoss, one fan commented, “The most beautiful woman in the world, I'm sorry for the others..SHE is divine.”

“Kate you are a real stunner,” said another.

Tags news