Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Al Roker's self-care routine? 'Today' weatherman jokes about his 'old melon' as he shares selfie without glasses

2023-06-27 16:17
Al Roker shares his three-step self-care routine and tells fans to take care of themselves as they get ready to start their week
What is Al Roker's self-care routine? 'Today' weatherman jokes about his 'old melon' as he shares selfie without glasses

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: If you watch the ‘Today’ show for Al Roker, then you probably also follow his Instagram because it’s filled with life updates and hilarious content. While a lot of celebrities like to keep their lives private and away from the public, Roker definitely isn’t one of them. Roker likes sharing bits of his life with his followers, and they seem to love it too, because who wouldn’t like a glimpse into Roker’s life?

This time around, Roker decided to take over his Instagram on a beautiful Sunday and share his self-care routine in three parts. It’s not every day that your favorite weatherman advises you on how to take care of yourself, so when you get the opportunity, you must seize it. Roker also underwent a crucial knee surgery and any form of self-care makes sense for him.

‘It’s a beautiful day’

Roker’s Sunday self-care routine starts with a video of him walking along Central Park with the caption, “Felt so good to walk without pain in the left knee. Took it easy because I will see my PT, personal torturer, Wai-Kwong Hui tomorrow at @hspecialsurgery PT” and the video was titled “#selfcaresunday Pt.1.” Roker also takes the time to tell his fans about where he is, what he’s up to, and wish them too. He wrote, “Hope you’re having a good Sunday, it’s what I like to call a little self-care Sunday. Taking a walk in the park, it’s a beautiful day, a little humid, but still pretty good. I hope you get to do a little self-care this Sunday as you get ready to start your week. Just kinda hang out, chill out, and enjoy yourself. I gotta tell you, nothing more restorative than walking along the reservoir along Central Park and seeing those views. Love it. Anyway, have a great weekend, and hope to see you tomorrow morning on ‘Today.’ Ciao!” This was only the first step of Roker’s three-step self-care routine, and the second one is a lot more relaxing.

‘Getting the nails done’

Roker’s next Step 2 is captioned, “And #selfcaresunday part 2, getting a #manipedi” and it definitely looks a lot easier than a brisk walk. Roker seems to be enjoying himself as he gives a limited background commentary to let his fans know what he’s up to, “Here we go, a little self-care Sunday, getting the nails done. Yeah.” Roker remains unfiltered with his followers, and part 3 is yet another proof of that.

‘Getting the old melon shaved’

A good shave and head spa day is just what one needs to complete their self-care routine and Roker has done exactly that. It isn’t often that we see the ‘Today’ show’s anchor without his glasses, so this time around he has taken unfiltered content up another notch. While this one is a mirror selfie, Roker is proof that even at 68, you can take a good self as he captions the post, “Finally, #selfcaresunday Part 3. Getting the old melon shaved!!” Hopefully, Roker’s followers and fans are inspired by his self-care routine and follow in his footsteps!

Tags news