Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Morning Joe' host Mika Brzezinski and husband Joe Scarborough make fans swoon with 'special summer' selfie

2023-09-11 10:16
Mika Brzezinski shared glimpses of her summer in Maine with Joe Scarborough, her pets, and family
'Morning Joe' host Mika Brzezinski and husband Joe Scarborough make fans swoon with 'special summer' selfie

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Morning Joe’ hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough have returned to delivering hard-hitting news after a “very special summer” in Maine.

For the last couple of weeks, Brzezinski and Scarborough took turns sharing snaps from their summer in Maine.

Now that the summer break is over, Brzezinski has taken to Instagram to share some of her most special moments from her time in Maine.

As Brzezinski is “weeping softly” over the summer break being over, fans can’t help but swoon over the ‘Morning Joe’ couple and their time away from the desk.

Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough spend time together in Maine

On Instagram, ‘Morning Joe’ host Mika Brzezinski shared a series of snaps from her summer break in Maine. From a selfie with co-host and husband, Joe Scarborough, to pictures of her sets, the nature in Maine, and their boat.

In the caption, Brzezinski wrote, “Weeping softly —-what happened to this?? My Lobstah-man, Blue, Hobs, so many flowers, and most importantly my MJ SMOOTHIE intern!!!! Finally facing the fact that summer is over —- I love fall so much.”

She added, “At the same time, this was a very special summer bookended by both my girls and my other honorary girl and my step-girl and their hoards of fabulous friends. Grateful for all my girls. #grateful #thankful #fallawaits”

In addition, Brzezinski also shared several snaps from summer to her Instagram story. As Brzezinski waits for fall, fans have taken over her comment section with love, praise, and positivity for the ‘Morning Joe’ hosts.

Fans call Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough a 'gorgeous couple'

‘Morning Joe’ fans have showered Mika Brzezinski and her husband with love. One fan wrote, “That looks so wonderful and therapeutic, which you need to offset the stress of politics,” and another said, “Wow! Mika, beautiful picture of you.”

Fans were also focused on Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough as one said, “gorgeous couple,” and another commented, “My favorite couple. So glad you’re back!”

“You both look so refreshed,” commented one person, and another fan said, “You two are my favorite couple. Love watching you in the morning. God bless.”