Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Bravo stage Scandoval? Ariana Madix says 'f**k off' to those who question her 'real life'

2023-06-09 11:15
Ariana Madix opened up about speculations that the network fabricated the cheating scandal
Did Bravo stage Scandoval? Ariana Madix says 'f**k off' to those who question her 'real life'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ariana Madix is saying yes to all the collaborations and sponsorships coming her way. While keeping busy with her busy schedule, Ariana is not shy about publicly attacking Tom Sandoval. The 'Vanderpump Rules' star was recently featured on the cover of 'Glamor,' where she took 'notes on a scandal.'

Bravo star Ariana talked about whether Scandoval was fake. Did the streaming platform stage the whole thing just to gain viewership? Ariana has moved on in her life. However, the reality star is not looking forward to any engagements. She says, "There's something about weddings and the fanfare, and the bachelorette. I just don't want any of that."

Did Bravo frame Scandoval?

Ariana was featured on the cover page of 'Glamor' magazine. The star recalled the Tom Sandoval cheating scandal once again. Ariana was asked whether she believe "Scandoval is fake." Did Bravo manufacture the drama for the profit of the show? Ariana claims that it's "frustrating" for her to see people think about it but she understands where these questions are coming from. She says, "If I was not a fan like I wasn't really paying attention, I might think that about any given show at any given time." She added, "If someone says that on my page, they get blocked immediately. If they tag me in a comment that says that, I'll block them immediately. I'm kind of like, ‘F**k off, this is my real life." Indeed, Ariana does not believe that the show created the cheating scandal.

'It was like the air was sucked out of my lungs'

Ariana claims that she likes it best when the writer describes the model's clothes. The reality star opted for a casual look when describing what has been happening in her life lately. She wore a pair of blue high-waist skinny jeans and a white tank top. Ariana went with the mid-partitioned sleek hairstyle. while taking a toll on Tom's chatting, Ariana claimed that she has "women's intuition" that something was going wrong in her relationship. After discovering the fact, Ariana was not sad at all. She said, "I think the shock prevents you from being sad immediately." she added, "It was like the air was sucked out of my lungs. It was a shock, disbelief on some level, but then also anger." On the other hand, Ariana believed that Tom was "struggling" after his "little house of cards" crumbled in front of his eyes.

Ariana has moved on in her life. Even now, she does not feel there is any space for marriage for her.

'Vanderpump Rules' Season 10 is available to stream on Bravo.

Tags news