Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is xQc moving back to Canada? Streaming community speculates if he plans to start 'gambling' again: 'Just full restart everything'

2023-08-01 16:24
xQc claimed he will book a flight to either Toronto or Vancouver in an effort to 'pull the plug' and 'full restart everything'
Is xQc moving back to Canada? Streaming community speculates if he plans to start 'gambling' again: 'Just full restart everything'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: During a live stream that went viral on July 31, 2023, Twitch content creator Felix "xQc" hinted that he might move back to Canada. The streamer began the chat by stating that the next day (August 1) would be a "good day," and that it might significantly affect his prospects for the future.

xQc claimed he was "pulling the plug," adding that if everything goes according to plan, he will book a flight to either Toronto or Vancouver. The clip of the 27-year-old's announcement became a topic of intense discussion after it was posted on Reddit's r/LivestreamFail forum.

'Just full restart everything'

xQc discussed the "really good day" as he began his live stream. "We'll see what happens tomorrow. Maybe something is going to pan out tomorrow and we'll see what happens. Tomorrow has the potential of being a really good day! Potentially. We'll know it all. We will know about it all," he said.

The streamer then spoke about "pulling the plug" and revealed his intentions to return to Canada. He added, "Anyway, we move to Vancouver. You know what, dude? I am pulling the plug... I'm pulling the f**king plug, brother. Okay? If tomorrow... s**t happens the way I think it will, I am taking a flight and I'm going either Toronto or Vancouver. Or, yeah, I'm gone!" The former 'Overwatch' professional wished for a "full restart" to bring back the "good times." He said at the end, "I'm gone and we could just full restart everything, chat, to good times. And, I'll be in full control. So, that's what we're doing today. I think Toronto would be really cool, though."

'You guys are just waiting for him to gamble'

In response to the video, several xQc fans speculated that he might start gambling once he returns to Canada. A user wrote, "Forsen please beat the record." Another wrote, "Rip bozo posts getting removed." A third said, "I know he doesn't say anything about gambling in this clip but it would definitely not be a shocker ifhe starts gambling once he does move there." A user replied, "Watch him get a condo in the same building as train if he goes to vancouver." Meanwhile, someone else alleged,"You guys are just waiting for him to gamble so you can say I told you so, happens every post when mentioning Canada."

Tags news