Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What 'deal' did MrBeast offer best friend Chris Tyson that he couldn't refuse?

2023-05-22 16:48
MrBeast's videos consistently receive millions of likes and views and are sure-fire hits
What 'deal' did MrBeast offer best friend Chris Tyson that he couldn't refuse?

It wouldn't be incorrect to say that no YouTuber at the moment is producing videos on the same level as MrBeast and his crew. His videos consistently receive millions of likes and views and are sure-fire hits. But even the king of YouTube started off in obscurity. He struggled to put together his team and come up with video concepts, but was successful in persuading Chris Tyson, a friend, to join his team.

The Banter Boys, composed of Karl Jacobs, Sapnap, and GeorgrNotFound, recently sat down with Chris Tyson. Here, he discussed his difficulties beginning HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy), and how his notoriety had been of assistance. MrBeast gave Tyson a deal he couldn't refuse, and as a result, he gained fame.

RELATED ARTICLES

Here's who popular YouTubers MrBeast and Eric Decker consider as their godfather

Hank Green: 2023 net worth of YouTuber diagnosed with cancer

The deal

Tyson was only a friend of MrBeast before joining him on his content making quest. They had a good relationship and had a passion for YouTube. Tyson did not, however, believe he would make a career out of YouTube.

He claimed that being a YouTuber was too stressful for him, unlike MrBeast. Tyson explained how he entered the IT industry, "I was always really obsessed with the internet, so I was like why don't I learn about it." Additionally, he was successful in breaking into the field by securing a job offer for himself.

However, MrBeast swooped in at precisely the right moment to bolster his squad with a crucial newcomer. The king of YouTube believed Tyson was hilarious and would be a fantastic addition to his squad. He made Tyson an offer for the same salary that the job was paying him. On MrBeast's videos, Tyson only had to be himself and humorous.

‘It has changed the course of my life’

That sounded like a decent bargain for Tyson to accept, everyone on set agreed. Tyson added, “It’s become something that’s like really changed the course of my life.”

Tyson's life was indeed altered by this choice, as evidenced by the fact that he now has a substantial net worth. Along with MrBeast, he has also become a household name.

Tags news