Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Breathtaking' Paige Spiranac stuns fans as she dons skin-fit jumpsuit for JetFuel collab: 'You're bomb'

2023-09-15 15:53
Paige Spiranac posed in an olive green 'Top Gun' style jumpsuit for her latest Instagram post
'Breathtaking' Paige Spiranac stuns fans as she dons skin-fit jumpsuit for JetFuel collab: 'You're bomb'

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac unleashed her inner Maverick in her most recent Instagram post. The influencer held a helmet that said "Bombshell" as she posed in an olive green 'Top Gun' style jumpsuit.

The former golfer turned influencer, 30, is known for her captivating golf videos, unique outfits, and sports analysis.

Paige Spiranac dons skin-tight jumpsuit

The golf diva sewed several American flags onto the jumpsuit to show her pride in her country. The influencer was promoting the new energy drink JetFuel.

Paige captioned the post, "All systems go! I’m always on the go and rely on @jetfuelenergyusa to keep me going through my busy days. We all need a boost!" She added, "JetFuel can be my wingman anytime. Link in bio to buy! And be on the lookout for a bunch of new and exciting content."

Spiranac showed up in front of a fighter jet in pilot attire, wearing a green jumpsuit with a deep zipper for the first picture.

The former SI Swimsuit model clutched a helmet with "Bombshell" scrawled across it against her hip, while her chest was adorned with various patches. Spiranac was seen holding a strawberry lemonade energy drink in the second picture.

Spiranac's most recent endeavor took her to the New York Stock Exchange, where she spoke with Robin Lundberg of Sports Illustrated. She highlighted the specific features that set JetFuel, the energy drink she currently supports, apart from competition.

Spiranac said during the interview, "My advice to the companies who want to work with the influencers is to find someone that aligns with their brand and then it's really fun, you can be creative. It's things that you actually love and that's what I try to do with the companies that I work with. I love all the products."

She added, "I always decided that I would never take money if it was a product that I didn't fully love." She further explained that she does this because "my trust with my following is the most important thing and if I lose that, then it's over."

Fans dub Paige Spiranac as 'bomb'

At the time of writing, the picture shared by Spiranac had more than 63k likes and 1k comments. Many users were in praise for the golf diva.

A user wrote, "Breathtaking." Another said, "It's very beautiful." A third user wrote, "Love you." Someone else said, "Ready To Take Flight Captain."

While some used emojis to express their love, another wrote, "@_paige.renee perfect tag for the helmet!!" (refering to the bombshell." "You are the bomb. So dam gorgeous," someone else declared.

Tags news