Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star sends message to 'DWTS' contestants as Eras Tour choreographer Mandy Moore appears on show

2023-11-22 21:54
Meanwhile, Taylor Swift's 'Reputation Stadium Tour' movie will be removed from Netflix by the end of the year
Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star sends message to 'DWTS' contestants as Eras Tour choreographer Mandy Moore appears on show

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

Shaquille O'Neal says Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift should keep romance 'out of the public eye'

Retired NBA legend Shaquille O'Neal has offered some valuable advice for Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. He said that the loved-up couple should "keep it out of the public eye," before adding, "They look good together."

He added in his interview with People Magazine, "I wish them nothing but the best, and I hope they're happy."

READ MORE: Shaquille O'Neal wants Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift to keep their romance 'out of the public eye'

Eras Tour choreographer Mandy Moore on 'DWTS' Taylor Swift episode

Dancer and instructor Mandy Moore - whose real name is Samantha Jo Moore - has been choreographing Taylor Swift's 'The Eras Tour'. She appeared as a judge on 'DWTS' Season 32 Episode 9.

With her huge experience of choreographing Swift in her tours, the 47-year-old dancer will judge the contestants during their tributary performances on Taylor Swift's songs.

READ MORE: Who is Mandy Moore? Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour choreographer set to judge ‘DWTS' Season 32 dancers

Taylor Swift surprises 'DWTS' Season 32 contestants with video message

As the 'Dancing With The Stars' Season 32 contestants celebrated Taylor Swift during their recent episode, the contestants got a surprise pre-recorded video message from the 12-time Grammy winner herself.

In the message, Swift said, "Hey guys, it's Taylor! I wanted to say, thank you so much for having this me-themed night on Dancing With the Stars," before adding, "I so wish I could be there to see what you and your choreographers, and my friend Mandy Moore, have put together."

She continued, "I really wish I could be there, but I'm on tour in Brazil. But I'm sending you guys all my love and best of luck to all the contestants."

READ MORE: Taylor Swift surprises 'DWTS' Season 32 contestants with video message, thanks couples for honoring her songs

Netflix announces removal of 'Reputation Stadium Tour' film

Netflix announced on November 21, 2023 that Swift's 2018 'Reputation Stadium Tour' concert film will be removed from their catalog by the end of December.

The movie debuted as a Netflix original on December 31, 2018. It showcases an exclusive behind-the-scenes view of Swift's 2018 tour of the same name.

READ MORE: 'Worst decision': Swifties demand Netflix retain Taylor Swift's 'Reputation Stadium Tour' film amid rumors of removal

Taylor Swift fans suffer second-degree burns during Eras Tour in Brazil

The Brazil leg of Swift's The Eras Tour was marred by tragedy as a young fan lost her life to a heat wave. Now, some fans claim they suffered burns while attending the concert on November 17.

Several fans said they sustained second-degree burns as they came into contact with the metal flooring laid out at the Estadio Olímpico Nilton Santos stadium in Rio de Janeiro. The flooring apparently got heated up due to the heat wave.

READ MORE: Fans Suffered From “Second-Degree Burns” At Taylor Swift’s Show Where Conditions Were “Inhumane”

Swifties convinced Jason Sudeikis brought Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce together

Travis Kelce revealed in an interview that his and Swift's relationship was orchestrated by a "cupid." Swifties were quick to start digging into the identity of the person.

After examining some apparent connections, Swifties are now convinced that Sudeikis, a Kansas City native and a huge fan of the Chiefs, may have played a role in bringing the two stars together.

READ MORE: 'So true of him': Swifties convinced that Jason Sudeikis played ‘cupid’ for Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

Tags news