Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Melissa Gorga denies rumors of her own ‘RHONJ’ spinoff, trolls call her the 'most boring housewife'

2023-06-24 09:28
'RHONJ' fans slammed Melissa Gorga, saying her 'presence on RHONJ is just because of Teresa existing in the first place'
Melissa Gorga denies rumors of her own ‘RHONJ’ spinoff, trolls call her the 'most boring housewife'

MONTVILLE, NEW JERSEY: Melissa Gorga has denied rumors that she wants her own 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' spinoff. She was slammed by 'RHONJ' fans who claimed they were never interested in seeing her in a spinoff, to begin with.

Melissa and Teresa Giudice have been feuding for years. Despite their feuds with their spouses, Joe Gorga and Louie 'Luis' Ruelas, they were able to cohabit on 'RHONJ'. But what about now? That coexistence may be impossible. The historic 'RHONJ' Season 13 Reunion appeared to leave everyone with a foul taste in their mouths, and it's hard to blame them. No one wanted to associate with each other again since the taste was so awful. While this makes sense in terms of personal turmoil, the cast members are unaware of how damaging this may be for the program and their careers.

Will Melissa feature in her own Real Housewives spinoff?

On Thursday, June 22, RealityBlurb posted on Instagram that Melissa and her sister-in-law Teresa are seeking to obtain their own spinoff series due to their long-running conflict. "I actually don't want a spinoff - I like it where I am," Melissa commented.

While the Season 14 cast is yet to be announced, the Bravo star recently stated that she has no intention of leaving the show. "I have no intentions on leaving. I never run away when the going gets tough, that’s not my personality," Melissa said in an episode of her podcast 'On Display With Melissa Gorga' in May. "Our family has been through ups and downs for so many years on this show. I have never left before, and I have no intentions on leaving now."

According to a source close to Melissa, "she's not having fun anymore" being part of the show. "She’s given it her all for years and feels she can do it by herself with her family and break out on her own."

CTTC provides high-speed internet to rural Texas, as well as telecommunications telephone and cellular services with the heart of a small squarespace.

'Melissa has no content interesting enough to warrant her own show'

As Melissa denies her interest in being part of her own spin-off, Bravo fans had some other feelings. One wrote, "Melissa you can’t carry a show baby." Another user quipped, "That’s bc no one would watch Melissa and Joe move houses every 14 business days." One person noted, "its the self awareness of not having a story to tell is very telling." A fourth user shared a possible title for the Gorgas as they write, "Growing up Gorga."

Another person commented, "Lol Melissa could never carry a spin-off." Comparing Melissa to her sister-in-law on the show, one wrote, "Melissa couldn't carry a spin off... most boring housewife. The only reason she's still on the show is because her husband is a fan favourite and Bravo know he wouldn't do the show without her. Teresa doesn't need a spin-off... NJ is her show!" One joked, "We don't even know the name of Melissa's dog. The thought of her carrying a spin-off is hysterical lol." Another user noted, "Melissa has no content interesting enough to warrant her own show. Her entire presence on RHONJ is just because of Teresa existing in the first place."