Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle takes on role of 'dating manager' role to find 'sister a boyfriend' on Bumble, fans dub her 'marketing genius'

2023-10-22 13:20
Alix Earle posted a video making a premium Bumble profile for her sister Ashtin in an attempt to find her a boyfriend
Alix Earle takes on role of 'dating manager' role to find 'sister a boyfriend' on Bumble, fans dub her 'marketing genius'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Alix Earle is a TikTok sensation with 5.9 million followers on the video-sharing app. In her recent video, she has played the role of "dating manager" to find a boyfriend for her sister.

Earle revealed that she created a premium Bumble account for her sister Ashtin.

Alix Earle creates Bumble account for sister Ashtin

In the video, Earle revealed that her sister tried finding a guy for herself but was "literally only finding, like, old men there (abroad)."

Ashtin said on the Paris episode of 'Hot Mess' podcast, "I got asked out on, like, three dates my first week being there by creepy old men. So, like, it doesn't really. It doesn't really count, though, when they're creepy old men."

@alixearle Couldn’t think of a better place to get her started! @Bumble #Bumblepartner ♬ original sound - alix earle

Earle revealed that she chose to create an account for her sister on the dating app Bumble "because the women make the choice, and Ashtin should be in control."

She further said, "Also, Bumble Premium has a travel mode, so she can use it while she's traveling and bopping around." The conversation revolved around Ashtin, whom Earle dubbed as a "travel girl who enjoys being windy" and dining without a partner.

Earle also talked about the settings and premium benefits of the app which made her fans believe that she is advertising the dating app.

At the end of the video, Earle connected with her sister on a video call and said to her, "Ashtin, I'm setting you up on dates. Oh, my god. I'm gonna be your dating manager."

Alix Earle's fans believe it's a 'marketing' video

In the caption of the video, the TikTok star tagged Bumble's official account and wrote, "Couldn’t think of a better place to get her started! @Bumble #Bumblepartner."

The video amassed 100.8K likes and 262 comments in just one day. A fan dubbed Earle a "marketing genius" in the comments section.

Another user wrote, "What an effective move from BUMBLE!! Love it haha … couldn’t be any more on point… smooth ad … you killed it Al."

The third commentator praised the bond between the two sisters saying, "This is the definition of true siblings."

Tags news