Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Gisele Bundchen looked stunning in white gown she auctioned for $48K at annual Luz Alliance Gala

2023-05-23 16:17
Gisele Bundchen attended the Miami event in an effort to raise money for forest restoration efforts in her native Brazil
Gisele Bundchen looked stunning in white gown she auctioned for $48K at annual Luz Alliance Gala

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Gisele Bundchen looked stunning in a white one-shoulder gown as she attended the annual Luz Alliance Gala to support the Brazil Foundation on Saturday, May 20. The 42-year-old model attended the Miami event in an effort to raise money for forest restoration efforts in her native Brazil by having her gown put up for auction.

The Brazilian model paired her white one-shoulder gown with mint-green heels, and jade and diamond earrings. She maintained her subtle yet stunning appearance by letting her honey-blonde hair fall over her shoulders in gorgeous beach waves. She originally wore the white dress in 2019; it was one of her vintage Stella McCartney pieces, according to Daily Mail. Bundchen auctioned it off for $48K in an effort to raise money for reforestation projects in Brazil. Nearly $1 million was raised during the gala for environmental preservation and restoration initiatives.

READ MORE

‘Fine pair of mothers’: Internet elated as Shakira and Gisele Bundchen enjoy girls’ night out with children in Miami

Tom Brady honors 'amazing' exes Gisele Bundchen and Bridget Moynahan and his mom Galynn on Mother's Day

'I used to think how can I make a difference?'

Bundchen expressed her desire to have a positive impact on the world in an Instagram message to her followers. She started her Instagram message after sharing pictures with Karlie Kloss and Robin Roberts saying, "I used to think how can I make a difference?"

Bundchen continued, "I am just one person in this enormous world and there is just too much to do, but early on I understood that to amplify change it is essential to join forces and that [through] dedication and collaboration everything is possible. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank everyone who was at the Luz Alliance Gala yesterday, helping us to support nature."

"Together we were able to raise funds that will [help] so many people and projects in Brazil. As Desmond Tutu said: 'Do your little bit of good where you are; it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world'," She concluded her message.

'You are a pride to us!'

Many reacted to Bundchen's post on Instagram with one individual writing, "Gisele is so different, that even living away for so long, she doesn't leave her roots aside. always with English and Portuguese text, while others out there consider themselves American-born."

Another person who attended the event wrote, "Thank you so much for all you do and for using your light, love and leadership to help so many people and our beautiful blue planet. It was a great pleasure to participate in your beautiful event to help our beloved country. I love you so much."

"Congrats to always do great to make difference on the world," a third person wrote. "Congratulations on all your dedication and hard work in making the world a better place. I know this fills you and you are a pride to us!" one person wrote.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news