Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

RHOC's Tamra Judge slams husband Eddie in ballistic rant and accuses him of being a 'homophobic bully'

2023-09-28 09:28
Tamra Judge called out her husband Eddie Judge in a series of humiliating and now-deleted post
RHOC's Tamra Judge slams husband Eddie in ballistic rant and accuses him of being a 'homophobic bully'

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: In 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Season 17 Episode 16 we saw Tamra Judge giving us an insight into her relationship with her husband Eddie Judge.

She says, "With all of this lack of s*x Eddie and I had." Later, we see a flashback clip where Tamra is seen making statements about her husband's private parts, saying, "His wiener barely works."

Another flashback clip shows Tamra saying to Shannon Beador, "I have no feeling down there." Calling out all the intimate issues she has been facing with her husband Eddie, Tamra thinks of involving herself in building another business.

'RHOC' star claims, "I think next, I'm thinking of a s*x toy business." She adds, "Cannabis and s*x toys, is there anything better than that."

'RHOC' star Tamra Judge's former friend calls husband Eddie Judge 'gay'

People report Tamra's former friend Ricky Santana called out her husband and stirred the rumor of him being gay.

He said, "I saw him making out with a guy. Making out with tongue." Listening to these rumors, Tamra later called out her 'RHOC' co-stars for being homophobic.

She shared a now-deleted post on Instagram, saying, "How orchestrated and wrong was that? The worst acting I’ve ever seen. They are nothing but homophobic bullies that think it’s okay to try and Out a straight man hoping to humiliate him."

Are 'RHOC' couple Tamra and Eddie Judge still together?

Yes, Tamra and Eddie are still going strong. They have been together for almost 10 years now.

On June 18, Tamra shared a video of how she celebrated her 10-year wedding anniversary. She captioned the post, "TURKS & CAICOS 🇹🇨 10 year wedding anniversary."

On the other hand, Eddie is also seen showing love towards Tamra by often flaunting her on social media. He shared a post, saying, "Life is better with you @tamrajudge."

The husband added, "When we are on two wheels, or traveling together, or working out, or whatever crosses our path… as long as we are together we enjoy each other no matter what… and that’s just one of many reasons why I love you."

What does Tamara Judge's husband Eddie Judge do for a living?

Eddie Judge is a fitness influencer and an entrepreneur. He co-owns CUT Fitness with his wife Tamra.

Eddie is also the owner of Vena Wellness and serves as a Spartan Race coach.

Celebrity Net Worth reports Eddie's net worth to be $3M. Besides earning from his various businesses, he also bags a chunk of it from the reality show by appearing beside his wife Tamra.

Eddie is also a lawyer by profession.

New episodes of 'RHOC' Season 17 air every Wednesday on Bravo at 8/7c.

Tags news