Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hollywood's weirdest fears and phobias: From birds to revolving doors!

2023-11-16 19:58
Despite their fame and success, celebrities are just like everyone else when it comes to facing fears and phobias
Hollywood's weirdest fears and phobias: From birds to revolving doors!

The weird and the wacky: Inside Hollywood's strangest fears and phobias

When we think of Hollywood celebrities, we often imagine lives filled with glamour and luxury. However, just like everyone else, these stars have their own fears and phobias. While their on-screen personas may exude confidence and fearlessness, it's important to remember that they, too, are human.

Kendall Jenner: Tiny little holes

The model candidly shared on her app, "Anyone who knows me knows that I have really bad trypophobia." Trypophobics are afraid of tiny little holes that are in weird patterns. Jenner said, "Things that could set me off are pancakes, honeycomb, or lotus heads (the worst!)."

Scarlett Johansson: Birds

Scarlett Johansson has a fear of birds, specifically wings, beaks, and flapping. She revealed her lifelong aversion, particularly singling out peacocks on the set of her movie 'We Bought a Zoo' as being intimidating.

Katie Holmes: Raccoons

Katie Holmes had a rather uncomfortable run-in with her fear of raccoons, sharing the story on 'The Tonight Show' in 2011. She described a close encounter where a raccoon approached her, and instead of the expected fear, it stared her down. Feeling unsure, Scarlett stood up and barked at the raccoon, causing it to run away.

Matthew McConaughey: Revolving doors

Matthew McConaughey has a rather unique fear of revolving doors and gets anxious near them. The Oscar winner revealed that he gets nervous when confronted with these common entrances.

Liam Payne: Spoons

Former One Direction member Liam Payne has an unusual fear of spoons. He attributes it to a childhood punishment of doing the washing up, particularly dealing with "nasty spoons." He said, "I had to wash all these nasty spoons and then it's just stuck with me after. I don't know what people are doing with their spoons, I don't want to know!"

DJ Khaled: Heights

DJ Khaled, a successful hip-hop mogul, didn't board a plane for 10 years due to a fear of flying. "I haven't flown in 10 years. In 10 years!" the producer said in a 2017 Instagram post showing himself on a jet with his 10-month-old son. Kaled continued, "That's the only thing I had, was fear of flying. [His son] Asahd made me overcome my fear of flying."

Kristen Bell: Pruney fingers

Dax Shepard playfully exposed his wife Kristen Bell's quirky fear in a July 2018 Instagram post. He shared a photo of her wearing gloves in the pool, explaining that she dislikes the feeling of pruney fingertips on her skin.

Martin Freeman: Avocados

Martin Freeman has an aversion to avocados due to his fear of choking. "Every time I have an avocado — every time I cut through an avocado, and I see the stone, I envision that stone being lodged in my windpipe. And every time I think I physically [cringe]. I can't stand it," he said on 'The Graham Norton Show'. To cope, he simply avoids consuming too much avocado.

Tags news