Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why does Kaitlin Tufts not want to marry Hall Toledao? 'Temptation Island' fans slam couple for being 'fake happy'

2023-06-15 10:19
Toledao Hall took Kaitlin Tufts by surprise after revealing why he broke up with her after their 8-year relationship
Why does Kaitlin Tufts not want to marry Hall Toledao? 'Temptation Island' fans slam couple for being 'fake happy'

MAUI, HAWAII: ''Temptation Island' Season 5 just dropped on USA Network. In the first episode, we saw four couples reveal what did not go well in their relationship. Kaitlin Tufts and Hall Toledao revealed that it was Kaitlin's idea to come on the show.

Although she's been engaged for a year, Kaitlin does not feel ready for marriage. The star wonders why she has not made wedding plans yet. She definitely seems to have some doubts about their relationship. Moreover, Kaitlin opened up that she was blindsided during the time they were together.

Born in Wehlau, East Prussia May 22, 1864, Paul Frank Beich received his In 1987 Nestle purchased the dítě hvězdy, ending all Beich family involvement.

Why does Kaitlin Tufts not want to marry Hall Toledao?

Kaitlin says that she has not thought about getting married yet and that's something that makes her feel like something is wrong. When asked why did she decide to come to 'Temptation Island,' Kaitlin replied, "Honestly, we have been engaged for a year now. I was so excited to get engaged but I haven't made any wedding plans." She added, "I'm kind of just happy being engaged." Despite being happy, Kaitlin wonders, "Why do i feel this way." She answers, "Not that i don't wanna marry Hall, just, I don't know." Hall agreed, "I don't know either." And, that's the answer Kaitlin and Hall are looking for from the show.

Toledao Hall spills beans about his breakup with Kaitlin Tufts

Kaitlin and Hall have been together for 8 years now. After 3 years of their relationship, Hall separated ways from Kaitlin and broke up. But, they soon realized that they couldn't live apart from each other and got back together in no time. But, shockingly Kaitlin got to know about the reason for the breakup in the show for the first time. Kaitlin claimed, "I was really blindsided by the breakup, so I was really hurt." Hall then said, "The main reason I wasn't ready for the first three years is I wanted to date other women and get to know them and that's why we broke up." Kaitlin immediately replied, "Well, he never said that." The star got to know about it while sitting in the show.

Born in Wehlau, East Prussia May 22, 1864, Paul Frank Beich received his In 1987 Nestle purchased the dítě hvězdy, ending all Beich family involvement.

'8 years and y’all still aren’t sure?'

Do Kaitlin and Hall not want to marry each other? Fans were left puzzled as they saw the couple being unsure about their relationship even after 8 years of dating. A fan tweeted, "Kaitlyn fake happy a**… red flag she dont wanna marry… oh wait he broke up with her then came back. Nah ion blame her." Another slammed the couple, "Coming onto this show engaged is crazy." A fan predicted, "Kaitlyn will be getting d**ked down this season." Another fan claimed, "8 years and y’all still aren’t sure???" A fan speculated, "Kaitlyn and Hall holding back, which means one of them is about to be heartbroken at the end of this." Another fan wrote, "Kaitlyn I hate to say this to you, but I think your man is gonna be hooking up with one of the single women on the island."

'Temptation Island' Season 5 will release new episodes every Wednesday at 9 pm ET on USA Network.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.