Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate's alleged victim 'extremely afraid' as she struggles to meet basic needs amid ongoing harassment: 'I cannot heal'

2023-09-14 19:21
Andrew Tate's filings reveal the alleged victims faced isolation and enslavement in Top G's Romanian mansion
Andrew Tate's alleged victim 'extremely afraid' as she struggles to meet basic needs amid ongoing harassment: 'I cannot heal'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: In recent developments, two alleged victims of Andrew Tate, the controversial influencer, have taken legal action to obtain protective orders safeguarding their identities. One of them has also given an personal account in the court filings of having to be "hypervigilant" after she testified against the Tates.

This move comes in response to alleged ongoing harassment from both Andrew's followers and his legal team.

Andrew was arrested in December 2022 on charges including sexual assault, involvement in organized crime, and human trafficking.

Subsequently, a growing number of individuals have come forward as victims, accusing both Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan Tate of manipulation through the "loverboy method" and instances of assault.

Andrew Tate's alleged victims file for protective order

As per a legal document obtained by Rolling Stone, two individuals who claim to be victims of Andrew and Tristan have sought legal protection for their identities due to severe harassment from the Tates' supporters, associates, and their legal team.

This legal action, filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, aims to have all current and future legal documents containing personally identifiable information or details about the relationships or alleged sexual histories of any defendants sealed.

The request arises from ongoing targeted harassment and threats coming from both the Tate brothers, their associates and their fan base.

As per Rolling Stone, affidavits provided by the accusers shed light on the extent of the harassment they've endured, including one accuser revealing that she has received multiple threatening messages and strangers have shown up at her parents' home.

According to Rolling Stone, the defendants are represented by the National Center for Sexual Exploitation (NCOSE) and assert that they were deceived into visiting the Tate brothers' Romanian compound in spring 2022 under the guise of pursuing romantic relationships.

As reported by Rolling Stone, the legal filing discloses that instead of the promised relationships, these women found themselves ensnared in a human trafficking operation orchestrated by Andrew, Tristan, and their associates.

Allegedly, they faced isolation, constant surveillance and threats of retribution, in addition to instances of sexual assault and violence.

As per Rolling Stone, the filing states, "the women found themselves trapped in a human trafficking organization operated by the Tates and their associates, where they experienced alienation, isolation, constant surveillance, threats of retaliation for disobedience, and in some cases, sexual assault and violence."

As per Rolling Stone, in early 2023, the Tates sent a cease-and-desist letter to one alleged victim, threatening a $300 million lawsuit if she didn't retract her testimony to Romanian authorities.

Andrew Tate's alleged victim claims to be 'extremely afraid' of Top G's associates and fans

As per Rolling Stone, in their most recent filing, the Tates' legal team's claim against their accuser is criticized for "inappropriately" identifying her as an underage victim of a sexual crime, despite this information having been previously sealed by Florida courts.

Additionally, the filing alleges that the Tates hired two private investigators to delve into the woman's background, as per Rolling Stone.

This information was then shared with an independent "journalist" and an associate of the Tates, motivating him to travel to her Florida residence for further investigation.

As per Rolling Stone, the document further asserts that the Tates' attorney, Joseph McBride, publicly disclosed private information about the accusers on his Twitter account, which boasts more than 105,000 followers.

It claims that on July 19, 2023, McBride shared a link to a Google Drive on Twitter containing research related to the case, including unredacted private information about the accusers.

Within a few hours, this document was viewed over 13,000 times, exposing the women to “harassment, physical harm, and identity theft,” as stated in the complaint according to Rolling Stone.

Rolling Stone reports that these actions are not "accidental" but rather a deliberate "strategy of harassment and intimidation" designed to pressure witnesses into refraining from cooperating in the Romanian criminal case.

As per Rolling Stone, the filing states, "These actions are not accidental or reactionary — they are a calculated strategy of harassment and intimidation meant to bully these witnesses out of cooperating in the Romanian criminal case."

In an attached affidavit, one of the accusers describes the harassment she and her family have faced from the Tates' fans and associates, resulting in intense daily stress and anxiety.

She expresses difficulty even in simple interactions, fearing recognition, photography, and online exposure that could reveal her location to the Tates or their followers.

According to Rolling Stone, Tate's alleged accuser writes, "Even talking to the person at checkout in a store is very difficult and stressful because I worry that they could recognize me, try to take my picture, and post it online, revealing my location to the Tates or their associates and followers. I feel I always have to hide.”

The accuser goes on to detail the adverse effects of constant vigilance, anxiety, and fear on her daily life, including difficulty in securing regular employment and financial vulnerability. She mentions chronic physical pain, persistent headaches, and the emotional toll of isolation and fear.

According to Rolling Stone, she further writes, "Because of the constant hypervigilance, anxiety, and fear I experience daily, I have trouble concentrating on even the smallest tasks.

This has made it extremely difficult to secure regular employment. As a result, I am extremely financially vulnerable and have trouble meeting even my most basic needs of food and shelter.”

According to Rolling Stone, she expresses extreme fear of the Tate brothers, their associates, and online followers, feeling that the harassment and threats show no signs of abating.

In these circumstances, she finds it impossible to heal and move forward with her life.

As per Rolling Stone, she further states, "Tate fans has manifested in chronic physical pain and constant headaches. It is difficult to concentrate on anything. I am constantly fearful, sad, and alone. At times it is difficult to even get out of bed.

I am extremely afraid of the Tate Brothers, their associates, and their followers online. And it feels like this will never end as the harassment and threats have only intensified over time. I cannot heal and move on with my life."