Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Summer I Turned Pretty' Season 2 trailer makes its love triangle even more complicated

2023-06-30 11:16
The official trailer for The Summer I Turned Pretty's second season is here, and it
'The Summer I Turned Pretty' Season 2 trailer makes its love triangle even more complicated

The official trailer for The Summer I Turned Pretty's second season is here, and it looks like Belly's (Lola Tung) personal life is still just as complicated as ever.

The competition between Jeremiah (Gavin Casalegno) and Conrad (Christopher Briney) for Belly's affections would already make her summer stressful enough. But with the brothers' mother Susannah (Rachel Blanchard) battling cancer and their house being put up for sale, this summer threatens to change everything irrevocably.

SEE ALSO: 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' trailer promises a cute coming-of-age romance

The Summer I Turned Pretty's new trailer also features an exclusive first listen of "Back to December (Taylor’s Version)" from Taylor Swift's upcoming album Speak Now (Taylor’s Version), which should get a few Swifties excited.

The Summer I Turned Pretty Season 2 arrives July 14 on Prime Video.