Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is ‘Why The Heck Did I Buy This House?' filmed? 'Survivor' winner and home designer Kim Wolfe is back on HGTV at her hometown

2023-06-14 06:22
Kim Wolfe, a self-taught designer, works her magic, transforming these properties into stunning dream homes
Where is ‘Why The Heck Did I Buy This House?' filmed? 'Survivor' winner and home designer Kim Wolfe is back on HGTV at her hometown

SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS: Join Kim Wolfe, the celebrated interior designer and winner of 'Survivor: One World,' in the captivating home renovation show, 'Why the Heck Did I Buy This House.' Watch as Kim and her talented team tackle the challenge of unhappy homeowners who find themselves trapped in crusted and dysfunctional structures.

With her expert touch and creative prowess, Kim a self-taught designer, works her magic, transforming these properties into stunning dream homes that surpass all expectations. Get ready for an exhilarating journey as the homeowners' dissatisfaction is reversed and their visions become a reality, leaving them in awe of their revamped and extraordinary living spaces. While season one was filmed in the renovator's hometown, the second season was also filmed in the same place. With her 'Survivor' experience and self-learned skills she is back on HGTV's 'Why the Heck Did I Buy This House' to win hearts yet again.

Where is 'Why the Heck Did I Buy This House' filmed?

Filmed in her hometown of San Antonio, Texas, Kim Wolfe, a talented designer, home renovator, and a busy mom of three, is thrilled to bring smiles back to those who may have second-guessed their home purchases. In 'Why the Heck Did I Buy This House?' on HGTV, Kim utilizes her expert skills to help clients who impulsively bought homes but now find themselves trapped in lackluster spaces with dysfunctional layouts, outdated styles, and untapped potential. Armed with all the necessary tools and assistance, she embarks on a mission to transform not just their houses, but also their lives. With a precise focus on rejuvenating their living spaces. Kim's passion shines through her work as she feels at home since she works in her hometown itself.

How did winning 'Survivor' help Kim Wolfe for HGTV show

Kim Wolfe, known for her winning on 2012's Survivor, brings her unique skills to HGTV, finding common ground between the two reality TV realms. She claims, her ability to read people and understand their needs shines through as she quickly assesses families and creates designs that amaze them. With a deep connection with nature, Kim incorporates natural elements into her designs, prioritizing natural lighting, plants, and botanical motifs. Animals also play a significant role, whether through patterns, brass sculptures, or other creative touches. Organic textures like linen and alabaster stones are a favorite, evoking a grounded and authentic feeling. Kim's designs ultimately aim to make people feel like their best selves, effortlessly connecting them to the Earth.

'Why the Heck Did I Buy This House?' Season 2 is set to Premiere on HGTV on June 13, 2023, at 8 pm ET.