Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross ignites gaming community with announcement of $100K IRL NBA 2K24 tournament, Internet says 'someone's gonna die'

2023-07-15 18:18
Adin Ross recently invested millions of dollars to completely furnish his warehouse, creating quite a buzz
Adin Ross ignites gaming community with announcement of $100K IRL NBA 2K24 tournament, Internet says 'someone's gonna die'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, a popular Kick streamer with a substantial following of over 500k, often captures attention with his controversial statements on various social media platforms. Notably, he recently invested millions of dollars to completely furnish his warehouse, creating quite a buzz.

In a recent update, Ross excitedly announced his intention to organize an IRL NBA 2K24 tournament with a whopping cash prize of $100k. This article aims to provide further details about this highly anticipated tournament, including Ross's plans and the list of participants. A video clip featuring these announcements is rapidly gaining popularity on YouTube and Twitter.

‘This is for all my 2K community and 2K creators’

During the recent live stream, Ross announced that he is planning to host an IRL NBA 2K25 tournament and also clarified about the cash price, "All of the 2K creators are going to be in one spot. Real beef. Real f**king talking s**t. Like, a real... like, it's an all in-person (event)."

He further shared the plan and revealed the location of the tournament, "Anyone from the 2K community can come" - Adin Ross shares plans for IRL NBA 2K24 tournament, So, are you guys ready for my warehouse announcement?”

He then continued, “This is for all my 2K community and 2K creators. I don't have the creators' names yet. But, I need your guys' help in getting them. So, NBA 2K24 comes out in September, correct? What I want to do is - the second week or the third week it comes out, I want to fly out your favorite creators to do an in-real-life, in-person 2v2 tournament with a real cash prize of $50,000 to $100,000."

He further promised his fans and claimed, “You said this last time.' No, no, no! But, I was talking over PS5. Now, I'm going to have over eight setups. 10 setups. Everyone will be f**king here! '(IShow) Speed.' Yeah, of course! Anyone from the 2K community can come.” He then shared about the arrangements of the tournament, “"I'll fly out them and their partner. Easy! Hotel's paid for. Flight's paid for. All that s**t. All you guys saying, 'Cap.' It's not cap! Clip it. Let me know what creators you guys want. I'm going to build a list. I want to have about 12 creators. That's six teams. Okay?"

'Someones gonna die'

After Ross' announcement, fans flocked to the comment section. One fan wrote, "Someones gonna die". Another fan said, "Need@AR15thed3monto actually plan on this more… this only sounds like a good idea 🤣." One Twitter user said, "Would love to see non content creators on this , as that money can change their life for good". Another Twitter user wrote, "Pretty sure he said this In 23 and frm what I remember he said “if the games not a**” so they will play 24 for a week then say it’s trash 💀💀💀".

Adin Ross plans to host boxing event

In a previous livestream on Kick, Ross revealed his plans to host a boxing event, creating excitement among his fans. The official fan account of Ross shared the announcement about this upcoming boxing event, which will showcase his fellow streamers. Scheduled to take place in Ross' warehouse within a month, the event has generated anticipation. However, the details regarding the participants who will be part of the boxing matches remain unconfirmed, adding to the suspense. Keep an eye out for further updates and information regarding this exciting boxing event.

Tags news