Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Kelce says 'it takes some time' to find the right person amid Taylor Swift dating rumors

2023-09-20 07:56
Travis Kelce recently appeared on the ‘Let’s Be Honest with Kristin Cavallari' podcast and candidly talked about dating, and patiently waiting for the right woman
Travis Kelce says 'it takes some time' to find the right person amid Taylor Swift dating rumors

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: When it comes to love, NFL star Travis Kelce doesn't settle for anything less than what he deserves. If it means a long wait, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end is ready for it!

The 33-year-old recently made an appearance on the ‘Let’s Be Honest with Kristin Cavallari' podcast and candidly talked about dating, and patiently waiting for the right woman. “High maintenance, I’m out the door,” Kelce began. He added that he wants his date “to be humble, grounded.”

Travis Kelce is looking for someone like his mother

Travis Kelce gave an example of his mom, and that's the kind of person he's looking for in terms of her qualities.

“My mother is an absolute angel so I kind of base who I look at based off of how kind-hearted and sweet my mother is,” he said.

“You gotta have some sort of sweetness to you,” he added. Kelce also shared some of the qualities he is not looking for in his date and said, “If you’re arrogant, snooty, or just higher or above people, that’s the biggest turn-off for me.”

The football star was honest and admitted that dating him won’t be easy.

“It’s not going to be immediate because, the stuff I’ve been through, just in my past, I feel like you really gotta know somebody to take that step and really be committed and be in full-throttle,” he told the host.

Travis Kelce thinks 'it takes time' to find the right person

“I can’t just meet somebody and just automatically think that forever is just a day away … I think it takes quite a bit of time for somebody to really get to know somebody and really get to find that affection and love for them,” Travis Kelce said

Kelce was in a long-term relationship with sports journalist Kayla Nicole for many years. The two parted ways in August 2020 after cheating allegations. The athlete denied the cheating reports on his social platforms and later deleted the post, as per People.

TMZ shared the screengrab, where Kelce, responded to a tweet claiming "Girlfriend of NFL Player Travis Kelce LEAVES Him After He Got Caught W/ Becky." He replied, "This is fake news... a lie... and not why Kayla and I broke up... take all your hatred somewhere else please."

Travis Kelce rumored to be dating Taylor Swift

Travis Kelce was recently romantically linked with singer Taylor Swift, as per several media reports. "Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out. She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago," a source told The Messenger.

During the podcast, Kelce further said, “I like to believe that all of that stuff will come genuine and natural and I won’t have to think about getting into that part of my life ahead of time, the stars will align, I guess.”

Tags news