Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Will Jake Paul vs KSI happen? YouTuber sees 'no point' in fight after Problem Child is finished with Tommy Fury rematch

2023-08-21 15:47
KSI believes that he will never fight Jake Paul since the latter has already lost to Tommy Fury
Will Jake Paul vs KSI happen? YouTuber sees 'no point' in fight after Problem Child is finished with Tommy Fury rematch

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul has predicted that Tommy Fury and he will face off again in the future. He faced Nate Diaz in his first boxing contest since his defeat to Tommy Fury in February. Paul made the decision to make his comeback by taking part in 10 rounds for the first time ever.

In their DAZN pay-per-view main event earlier this month, the YouTuber ultimately triumphed over the former UFC champion. Despite a significant victory, it appears that Paul and Diaz's relationship is still ongoing. The two had debated having another fight ever since the first one.

Jake Paul wants a rematch with Tommy Fury

Jake Paul has made no secret of his desire to square off against Nate Diaz in the PFL ring. His next-best choice, though, if that fight doesn't work out, would be a rematch with Fury, aka "TNT."

Paul and Mike Tyson talked about the prospective second fight on "Hotboxing." The former YouTuber who is now a boxer said he believed a rematch with Fury was destined to take place.

"I think the Tommy rematch is going to happen at some point, I put him down on the canvas and lost a split decision. He caught me at my worst and kudos to him. I needed the loss, it put me on a new track of having this insane amount of motivation and just being super locked in. I wasn't that locked in before and I was trying to cut corners, you just can't do that in this sport," Paul stated during the interview.

KSI thinks there’s no point fighting Jake Paul

Speaking with sports physiotherapist Harvey Ubhi, KSI discussed the reasons for his decision to return to boxing in the first place, where after nearly three years away, he made a remarkable comeback with two fights in one night.

The co-founder of Prime insisted he just came back to undoubtedly spar with Jake Paul, but he feels as though he has achieved that objective already. The YouTuber went on to say that after finishing with Fury, fighting "The Problem Child" would be pointless.

“As of right now I don’t feel like I need to fight Jake. Before it used to be that I came back to fight Jake. Jake is the only reason I came back. But, I feel like I’ve surpassed that now especially after I beat Tommy. At that point, I don’t need to prove to people that I can beat Jake,” KSI stated.

He went on to add, “The way I am looking to beat Tommy, man, people will then look at me and Jake and go there’s no point for that fight, we know how it’s going to go, JJ is going to win.”

KSI vs Tommy Fury

In Jake Paul's opinion, KSI won't hold up against Tommy Fury. 'TNT' targeted a different influencer after 'The Problem Child' attacked Nate Diaz. In May, Fury met KSI face-to-face after seeing him compete against Joe Fournier in the audience.

After months of rumors, the two finally reached an agreement to square off in October. The bout will be the biggest of KSI's career, headlining a DAZN pay-per-view event that will also feature Logan Paul vs Dillon Danis.

Jake Paul, though, doesn't think things will go well. He was questioned about the altercation between his two opponents in an interview with The Mirror.

“I think Tommy knocks him out in like less than five rounds. I mean [KSI] is doing these gimmick WWE fights up until now. Tommy is his first real test, but who knows, he might throw an elbow on Tommy, too,” Paul mentioned.