Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kim Kardashian claims Pete Davidson relationship was casual: 'Media made me feel like it was serious'

2023-06-08 18:55
Pete Davidson ended up having four tattoos dedicated to Kim Kardashian, only to get them removed after the breakup
Kim Kardashian claims Pete Davidson relationship was casual: 'Media made me feel like it was serious'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Kim Kardashian insisted that her relationship with Pete Davidson, which ran for less than a year, was not as serious as the media claimed. The 42-year-old television personality dated the comedian, who is 13 years younger than her, for nine months. The fling started in November 2021, just a month following their first meet on the set of 'Saturday Night Live' when she made her hosting debut.

During the brief love affair, Davidon ended up having four tattoos dedicated to the supermodel only to get them removed later. The duo even attended the Met Gala together last year and donned matching PJs at one point. The 29-year-old former cast member on the NBC late-night sketch comedy series also reportedly shared a good relationship with Kardashian's four children - North, 9, Saint, 7, Chicago, 5 and Psalm, 4. Some reports even stated that the pair were thinking of having a baby together.

Kim blames the media

Kim blamed the media for making her relationship with Pete look more significant than it actually was. During an episode of 'The Kardashians', Kim was seen having dinner with Scott Disick after taking a break from her job on the Dolce & Gabbana campaign, where she works as creative director.

"I’ve been so busy with the Dolce & Gabbana campaign. There’s so much to do before Milan, but I need some fun, and to just get out of the house," Kim confesses, according to Daily Mail. "I love hanging out with Scott. We’re both single right now so I feel like there’s a lot to talk about and a lot to navigate," Kim adds.

Kim then asks Scott how his back is while at dinner. He replies he hasn’t seen her out "on dates or anything" since her break up with Pete Davidson. Kim responds, "It’s hard because, what do those first dates look like?" Scott adds that he "can’t imagine" what a first date with her would look like as she says it would have to be "behind doors" and they "couldn’t go out."

Kim adds, "It’s kind of awkward," as Scott compares it to the 1990 movie 'Pretty Woman', joking she must be like, "a dirty little secret, but you’re not, you’re just a dirty little girl," as Kim laughs. She adds, "If you are seen with someone then, if it’s starting to not work out, you almost have to try to make it work a little longer because you’re so embarrassed that it was so quick." As Scott adds that the headline would read, "Kim K fails another relationship," she confesses that she learns something from every relationship.

'I just want to sneak around a little'

"The one thing I learned from my last situation was the media made me feel like I was in a real serious relationship like so quickly," Kim said. "'I just want to sneak around a little bit, like there’s nothing wrong with wanting to sneak." She then tells Scott that she does not want to date just one person, which she has never done before.

Scott asks if she’s ever seen 'Sex and the City' and Kim says, "I watch it every night to fall asleep." Scott jokes, "They were in the streets. They were catching sausage all over town."

Pete Davidson's tattoos for Kim Kardashian

During their relationship, Pete got four tattoos for Kim. The first one said "My girl is a lawyer" on his clavicle. He also got another tattoo near his neck that read, "KNSCP," which reportedly stood for "Kim, North, Saint, Chicago, Psalm." He also got inked below that tattoo, "Aladdin + Jasmine," which referred to their Aladdin sketch on 'SNL' where they had their first kiss. The fourth and final tattoo simply read "Kim" on his chest. However, he later removed all of them.

Kim still feels a 'lot of guilt'

Kim Kardashian said that she feels "a lot of guilt" to this day toward Pete as a result of her "relationship," mainly due to ex-husband Kanye West, now known as Ye. Kim stated that she and Davidson spoke at length about their breakup but added she still feels guilty. "There was like, a lot of guilt. He went through a lot because, you know, of my relationship," Kardashian told her sister and Disick, according to Business Insider.

Kanye West repeatedly targeted Pete in a series of posts during the nine months he and Kim dated each other. The rapper was still legally married to the businesswoman at the time. Kanye asked his followers to not "do anything physical" to Davidson, saying that it was "upon my wife's request" in a later post. The rapper also released a music video for his track 'Eazy', in which he appeared to bury an animated version of Davidson alive.