Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sidemen vs YouTube Allstars: Kai Cenat yelling f-word during soccer match forces Big Zuu to apologize

2023-09-11 15:51
Big Zuu explained that Kai Cenat was 'gassed up' for the match, which prompted him to curse
Sidemen vs YouTube Allstars: Kai Cenat yelling f-word during soccer match forces Big Zuu to apologize

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK CITY: With Sidemen Charity Match 2023 involving so many A-list names from the world of online creators, there were many incidents that grabbed the attention of fans. One such event was when YouTuber Kai Cenat yelled the f-word during the soccer match.

This caused the show's host, Big Zuu, to apologize on Cenat's behalf.

In the match, Sidemen made their way to the victory defeating the YouTube All-Stars with a score of 8-5. The match took place on September 9 in West Ham's London Stadium.

What did Kai Cenat say?

The American streamer and YouTuber was interviewed pre-match by Big Zuu, one of the hosts of the match, and was asked about his football experience.

After learning he would be beginning the game, Kai, with a positive attitude and full of confidence, promised he was there to score. Kai was questioned by Big Zuu about his football skills.

In response, he said, "I used to play back in middle school. My bones aren't usually athletic but today...f**king athletic!" However, the streamer immediately realized his mistake and Big Zuu took over to save the interview, apologizing to viewers for the bad language used.

Big Zuu said, "We apologize for the poor language," adding, "he's all gassed up today." This prompted Kai to affirm Big Zuu's statement and confidently declare that he would score a goal today.

Cenat demonstrated how he would be happy if he scored as the duo carried on their conversation. The YouTuber, having more than 4.5 subscribers, made only confident statements and pledged not to disparage his Sidemen rivals.

During a significant moment in the match, the 21-year-old also believed he had scored when he first-timed a curling attempt past KSI, the goalkeeper. However, the goal was disallowed due to offside because Kai was more than a few yards past the last defender when the ball was played.

When Kai Cenat was accused of flirting with pitchside reporter at Sidemen Match

Yelling out the f-word was not only the controversy that Cenat was embroiled in as there was yet another viral incident.

According to Mirror, Kai Cenat, who has a massive fan following on his social media, spoke to pitchside reporter Nada, who is also a radio presenter, during a water break. It was also reported that the temperature during their conversation was somewhat high, exceeding 86 degrees (30 degrees Celsius).

The reporter asked him, "The heat is unimaginable. Kai, can you tell people about the heat right now?

To which Cenat had a flirtatious response, as he said, "Well before I get to the heat, I would actually like to say that you look absolutely peng today." He reiterated, "You look absolutely peng today!"

Tags news