Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘RHOA’ fans question 'kissing cousins' Courtney Rhodes and Ralph Pittman’s relationship

2023-09-11 10:48
'RHOA' newbie Courtney Rhodes and Ralph Pittman's relationship slammed as they were caught being too close
‘RHOA’ fans question 'kissing cousins' Courtney Rhodes and Ralph Pittman’s relationship

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: No, Courtney Rhodes and Ryan Pittman are not related to each other by blood. In Season 15, we saw Courtney and Ryan sparking the rumors of them being cousins. However, it was shut down when they admitted to having no such connection.

Courtney was introduced in 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' as Sheree Whitfield's friend. Her being involved with Ryan also brought a shuffle in Ryan's relationship with his estranged wife Drew Sidora.

In one of the scenes of 'RHOA' Courtney and Ralph are seen being too close to each other, and it almost seemed that the two of them kissed each other. Seeing this, a fan commented, "The kissing cousins need to stop with the act. She’s probably Tampa lady."

Another claimed, "That interaction between Courtney and Ralph made me feel ill." A fan speculated, "Plot twist I don’t think they are cousins!" Another called out the two saying, "That ain’t no cousin. They had something going on. And they should have let Allison go."

A fan called out their relationship saying, "That’s his side chick."

Moreover, Courtney sparked the feud as she fell into an altercation with Ralph's sister Allison, making comments on her mental health.

'RHOA' star Ralph Pittman defends Courtney Rhodes as she speaks ill of ex Drew Sidora

In 'RHOA' Season 15, Drew got to know from Monyetta Shaw that Courtney called her the B-word while she was having a conversation about her with Marlo Hampton, Sanya Richards Ross, and Sheree.

After knowing Courtney talked ill about her, Drew wondered why Ralph continued to maintain a close relationship with 'RHOA's newbie.

Despite siding with Drew, Ralph responded by claiming Courtney hadn't done anything to him. Therefore, he focussed more on his and Courtney's relationship rather than Drew and Courtney's.

However, Drew did not make peace with the matter. She took the issue to Twitter, indirectly slamming Courtney saying, "She meant to be nasty & rude making comments and dragging my child into this. KIDS ARE ALWAYS OFF LIMITS!!! That’s it, that’s all……we’re done!"

Are 'RHOA' stars Ralph Pittman and Drew Sidora still together?

Ralph Pittman and Drew Sidora are not together anymore. Both filed for divorce in March 2023, after 9 years of their marriage.

Drew said to People, "Well everything in the petition I obviously stand by and it was just a culmination of things that should not happen in a marriage. And I think the inability to own it, the inability to apologize, the inability to work through it, the inability to care about my emotional state and wanting to work and heal that, was very challenging."

Drew called out her estranged partner Ryan for being a "serial cheater and adulterer" amid the divorce. She even revealed him getting mentally, financially, and physically aggressive with her.

As per Drew the boiling point was when things started to look off between the couple on camera.

She confessed, "It was definitely the breaking point and enough is enough. And I didn't see that coming. Of course I was forever, but it was like there was nothing else left for me to hold onto because the behavior and inappropriateness just never stopped. It was just too much."

Who is 'RHOA' star Courtney Rhodes?

'RHOA's newcomer Courtney Rhodes is a businesswoman. She is co-founder and director of marketing and media relations at C&D: The Agency, a consulting firm.

She did her Bachelor of Arts and Mass Communication from Morgan State University. She later got her Master's degree in Arts, Communication, and Public Design from the University of Baltimore.

Courtney also owns a jewelry line named Courtney Raquel and a luxury boutique business called The B Guide.

Who is 'RHOA' star Ralph Pittman?

Ralph Pittman is a producer, speaker, and an author. He is also RAD 1800 Technology & Business Strategist. Ralph is the founder and CEO of My Mind Music.

He got known in the entertainment world with his work in 'And You Call Yourself a Christian,' 'Drew Sidora: Already Know' and 'RHOA.'

Ralph got married to Drew in 2014 and they were together for 9 years before officially calling off the marriage in 20233. They together have 2 kids.

'RHOA' Season 15 is available to stream on Bravo.