Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is reason behind Christine Brown's 'forever changed health'? 'Sister Wives' star talks about 'suffering for long'

2023-08-22 09:27
'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown revealed that she has been suffering from stomach issues for a long time
What is reason behind Christine Brown's 'forever changed health'? 'Sister Wives' star talks about 'suffering for long'

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: 'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown took to Instagram on Monday, August 21, 2023, to update her fans about her health issues.

The reality star revealed to her fans that she has been having digestive issues for a long time. This made fans concerned about her health.

In the first video, we can see Christine wearing a pink top and drinking her Plexus drink. In another video, we can see her wearing denim shorts and a black t-shirt as she held her drink.

'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown reveals she is suffering from digestion issues

As Christine uploaded a new video on her feed, she wrote, "It’s pretty crazy how much your gut plays a role in the way you feel."

The reality star then revealed that she has been suffering from stomach issues for a long time. She claimed, "I had suffered for as long as I can remember with digestion issues."

Well, this was not it, along with digestion issues came "weight gain, brain fog, no energy, and just barely making it through the day."

Revealing the issues she faced in the past, Christine questioned herself, "Why do we accept this as "getting older or just the way it is?""

What is the secret of 'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown's 'forever changed health'?

After revealing what issues she faced in the past, Christine wrote, "Im preaching - you CAN FEEL BETTER, seriously!"

The reality star claimed, "I feel amazing!! Why wouldn’t you want that for you too? You’re so happy for me, love, you have the same ability, I’m even sharing what it is."

The 'Sister Wives' star then talked about the secret that helped her overcome the issues. She said, 'It’s not a secret, it’s Plexus. It’s forever changed my health in so many amazing ways."

Christine ended her post by saying, "If you are curious if this could be a good fit for you, message me!"

Who is TLC star Christine Brown?

Christine Brown has become one of the prominent faces of 'Sister Wives' after her dramatic polygamous marriage to Kody Brown.

Growing up in Taylorsville, Utah, Christine got ''spiritually'' married to Kody in 1994 and has six children and three grandchildren with him. Christine is now engaged to David Woolley.

Christine Ruth Brown, maiden name Allred, was born on April 18, 1972. She graduated high school in 1990.

Besides TLC, Christine is also stars in her own show called 'Cooking with Just Christine', where she makes a fabulous dishes and shares the recipes online.

'Sister Wives' Season 18 drops new episodes every Sunday at 10 pm ET on TLC.