Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Brynn Whitfield jealous of Jenna Lyons' friend? Birthday girl questions 'RHONY' co-star's relationship before sharing first kiss

2023-10-16 08:27
Jenna Lyons sees it as a nice birthday wish fulfilled while her 'RHONY' co-star, Brynn Whitfield, sees it as a harbinger of things to come
Is Brynn Whitfield jealous of Jenna Lyons' friend? Birthday girl questions 'RHONY' co-star's relationship before sharing first kiss

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘The Real Housewives of New York City’s’ most adorable duo is concluding the first season of the revival with a bang. Brynn Whitfield has been flirting with Jenna Lyons, the first lesbian Housewife in the series, for the whole season, and it has finally paid off.

After months of teasing one another, the two share a passionate kiss at Brynn’s opulent birthday bash in exclusive footage from the ‘RHONY’ reboot finale.

The clip starts with Brynn joking with Erin Lichy and Sai de Silva’s spouses, saying she only spends time with the women to be around the men.

However, her focus quickly shifts to the entrance of Jenna Lyons, the former president of J Crew, who comes into the room accompanied by her friend Sarah.

“The invite clearly states to bring the person who you either A last had sex with, and B, the person who you want to have sex with that evening,” Brynn said in a confessional.

“So, Jenna, which one is it? And more importantly, where do I fit into this equation?” Brynn raises three fingers to the camera to emphasize her point.

Brynn asks Jenna for what she’s been wanting all season for her birthday present: a kiss. “What kind of kiss do you want, my love? Just a little one?” Jenna inquires before agreeing.

But one kiss isn’t enough. “Kiss it more, though,” Brynn insists, prompting their second kiss of the night.

Brynn interprets the kiss as a portent of things to come as she declares, “I’m the next Mrs Jenna Lyons. It’s gonna happen whether she likes it or not.” Jenna, however, sees it as the fulfilment of a romantic birthday wish.

Is ‘RHONY’s Jenna Lyons single?

It will require some time for Brynn to move from their brief kiss to something more. In the preview, Jenna is freshly out of a relationship.

Despite the playful flirting, Brynn has been more of a supportive friend to Jenna. In fact, she even acted as Jenna’s wingman at a lesbian club.

In June, Jenna disclosed to the New York Times that she has been in a relationship with photographer Cass Bird since the filming of the show concluded.

Is ‘RHONY’s Brynn Whitfield single?

Shep Rose thought it was “flattering” when new ‘RHONY’ star Brynn called him “cute,” but he’s afraid to date another Bravolebrity.

After her confession, the ‘Southern Charm’ star messaged the marketing expert on Instagram, and the two had a brief back-and-forth.

The ‘RelationShep’ alum said to Page Six that after a few more conversations regarding where they lived, he had informed her, “I’ll let you know if I’m in town; otherwise, I’ll see you at BravoCon.”

Shep, whose ex-girlfriend Taylor Ann Green now co-stars on the iconic Bravo show, adds that he’s not “terribly” motivated to date another Bravolebrity, but viewers “won’t find me flaunting any relationships” anytime soon.

“But never say never — should I go for it?” Shep asked ‘Southern Charm’ newcomer Rodrigo Reyes while giggling and covering his face with his hands. “Oh my God, I wonder what my mom would say if I dated a Real Housewife!’”

Shep and Brynn began having a flirty relationship when she stated on a July episode of ‘Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen' that she felt the Shep Gear proprietor was “cute.”

Shep later said that the yoga instructor’s comments were “certainly nice to hear,” and he thanked Brynn for “thinking of me.”

Brynn returned on a second episode of ‘WWHL’ a month later, where she verified that Shep had contacted her.

“He’s very sweet. He’s very smart. Very sweet, yeah,” she agreed. “And it’s all PG. It’s, like, about philosophy and dogs — our favorite subjects.”

'The Real Housewives of New York City' Season 14 is broadcast on Bravo every Sunday at 9 pm ET.